Saturday, February 6, 2010

TwiCarol's Fic Rec (Again)


Hey, it's me (AGAIN!). I thought I would do something a little different for you today. I'm still going to tell you about the fic that I wanted to rec now, but I also want to tell you about something else I read today... so here we go...

Grasping Darkness by KiyaRaven

Edward/Bella

Summary : A dark angel visits Bella Swan in her dreams, filling her with lust and unparalleled pleasure, but what happens when the line between fantasy and reality starts to blur? Rated M for language & lemons.

This was the second place entry for the In The Dark Contest. I'm sure you all know the wonderful KiyaRaven as the author of the supremely brilliant & effing hilarious E/B fic, The Screamers. (If you have not read it yet, what the hell are you waiting for? You are missing out!) In Grasping Darkness, Darkward (or WindowWard, if you will) is so sexy and delicious, that you can't help but wish for him to sneak in your window every night. She writes a great Bella too; in fact, this whole fic is great and you will be NOT be sorry you read this AT ALL! Enjoy!

Now to tell you about what I read today. I came across this fic called Running by Merina Green and even though it isn't dark, I still wanted to tell you about it, in case you weren't aware of it. And being unaware of it would be SO wrong, because it is just amazing. Her storyline is so different and original and fantastic, that I could not stop reading until I had caught up on all thirteen chapters. I loved it so much, that I couldn't even pause to review, but I will DEFINITELY be going back and doing that as soon as I can. It is a J/B tale that you really should check out, if you haven't already. It's well worth it, promise.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE KiyaRaven...even her Grasping darkness. Haven'y heard of the other. I'll add it to my list

    ReplyDelete