Saturday, April 3, 2010

JaspersDarlinKathy's Completed Fic Rec


Summary - Edward is bored with his life. After a mysterious person leaves three invites to Lady Bella's Edward is thrown into a world that he never knew existed.
Edward/Bella
*Warning*
If you are under 18, do not read this fic, it is not for you. Also, this fic contains dominant scenes. Rated M for language and lemons. You have been warned.

So, when I first started reading this fic I'll admit I was a bit skeptical because I've never read a fic where the female was dominant. But once I made it to chapter 4, I was hooked. I loved this fic and I am here to say that you should definitely read this story. It is seriously a must read and I know that you will enjoy it as much as I did. Go pay luvrofink's profile a visit and read all of her stories. She has some really amazing reads. She is a great writer.
JaspersDarlinKathy

No comments:

Post a Comment