Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TwiCarol's Fic Rec (Joined by Cullen818 'Cause She Loves It Too)


Master of the Universe by Snowqueens Icedragon
Edward/Bella

Summary - Bella Swan is drafted in to interview the reclusive, enigmatic Edward Cullen, multi-millionaire CEO of his company. It's an encounter that will change her life irrevocably, leading her to the darkest realms of desire. Adult themes, AH AU, Bella and Edward.

A little while ago, I was gushing to Steph about this FANTASTIC story that I had started reading, and I was addicted and I could not stop until I was all caught up. The reason I was telling Steph is because I just knew she would love it as much as I did/do. I was going to rec it that week but then GemGem mentioned it in her Naughty Girl for a Day post, so I decided to wait a while before I mentioned it again. Then Steph got to reading it and now she is hooked too. If fact, she will be joining in on this post in a little while. I'm sure that if you aren't already reading this, then you have at least heard about it. I would see people raving about MoTU on Twitter, but I didn't know what it was. I finally gave in to my curiosity and decided to check it out, and I am SO glad that I did! This has to be my favorite AH Edward fic EVER! It is superbly well-written and will have you enthralled from the moment you start reading it. Since it is already 84 chapters in, kiss whatever free time you may have had goodbye, since you will find it very difficult to stop until you are up to date. And if you aren't a fan of Edward or AH fics, please don't let that hold you back because you will be seriously missing out on a truly memorable reading experience. If you need any more encouragement, I've re-posted one of the videos that GemGem used in her post for you. Watch, then read... read, then watch... it will take your breath away... Fifty is waiting, ladies... off you go... enjoy! And don't forget to read Cullen818's thoughts after the eye-candy...





So, I'm jumping in on TwiCarol's time, but I couldn't help myself. I am a huge fan of Dominant, AH stories that feature Edward. But, problem is there aren't that many. This one has blown me away. When Carol rec'd it to me and told me it was like 80 chapters in, I was like, "Oh, no, that will have to be my summer reading." But, then I watched the above video and I was like, "Oh, no I have to go read this now!" And, read I did! Three nights straight until 2 am! It was incredible. I was obsessed!

I won't give too much away, but this story isn't just about a Dom and his sub, it's so much more. You have to experience it yourself to understand what I'm gushing about, but this Edward will make you melt. He's controlling, possessive and troubled, but Bella has a way with him. She's exactly what he needed.

The chapter flow is superb, and the endings of each always leave you panting for more. That was cool when I had 80 chaps to read, but now that I'm all caught up...I'm insane! The author is a wonderful updater though and it's always worth the wait. You'll never be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment