Tuesday, July 13, 2010

JaspersDarlinKathy's Fic Rec


Edward/Bella

Summary - Edward cannot shake his desire for his personal assistant, a certain Ms. Swan. After a turn of events, he is presented with an opportunity to share how he really feels. Rated M for mature reasons lemony goodness and adult themes - AU, Slightly OOC, AH. Bella/Edward.

So, this fic is currently only two chapters in, but it is a wonderful read. Lovelyfrances is a great writer and she has hooked me on this story. I'm waiting, impatiently, for another update because, well I just have to know what is going to happen next. Be sure though to leave lovelyfrances some love in the form of a review, she deserves some love for this amazing story that she has on her hands. The way that she wrote the prologue leaves you begging for more because you just have to know what happens to lead up to that point. Go check it out and you'll see exactly what I mean. Oh and here's my favorite part:
Chapter 2: Edward F'ing Cullen
"I am COMPLETELY in control of my emotions and actions. No one controls me. I am powerful, creative, and marketable. Women want me, guys want to be me, and I am second to none," my brow scowled in determination, fists clenched trying valiantly to convince me of what was said. I glanced down in a moment of weakness, staring at my feet. My eyes rose slowly, meeting the reflection again. Heat billowed around me from the shower. I stood a while staring at myself in the mirror watching the fog creep across it. The glass was covered completely, masking my image. Desperately, I finished in a whisper.

"I am Edward Fucking Cullen."

And I was miserable.

 I absolutely loved that part! So go ahead, run on over to her profile page and read this story, I promise, you won't be sorry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment