Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday


Remember to e-mail us your teasers by Wednesday evenings!







Chapter 15 - Amazed

BPOV

Edward sat up almost too quick for me to see and pulled his shirt off. As he looked down at me, I noticed now his eyes where black with lust, and this sent a shiver that went through my entire body. He reached down, and unbuttoned my shorts and he pulled them slowly down my legs, his cool hands sending sparks wherever  I could feel his cool touch.



“Bella, I have to taste you again love. The smell of your arousal is driving me mad.”



I just nodded as I had lost all ability to talk. Edward bent down to kiss me long and hard and then slowly kissed his way down my body swirling his cool tongue over my warm skin. He stopped at the top of my panties, inhaling, he let out another growl. I couldn’t wait any longer. I needed his hands on me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment