Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday's Lemon Drizzle










Want to get the Naughty directly in your 'Inbox'...be sure and subscribe to email subscription located on the top right of the page!!

Yo- Bo Dizzles...It's time again for the weekly Lemon Drizzle!



Here we are at week 3...I'm still anxiously sitting by my computer waiting for you all to submit!  Pun intended.  Really...you don't have to write a drizzle each week- no commitments...
So this week's picture prompt was fun.  A little fetish in your Friday!  The prompts are meant to stretch your imagination while still lighting that Twi-canon spark.  This week's entry really hit the nail on the head!
Week # 3

Picture #: 3
Title of Drizzle: The Trouble With Corsets 
Your author name: DandieGoose
~







Edward, it seemed, had a thing for a girl in a corset.
So, when it was my turn to plan our date night, I decided to dress up for him. Hours were spent online looking for the perfect corset and even more were spent bleaching my dreadlocks out.
The day of our date came with Alice knocking on my door bright and early. I spent the morning with a tiny Asian woman who ripped hair off of my body. I was not a fan of Alice (or the tiny Asian woman) after that, but she assured me that it would be worth it.
After hours of being locked in a room with Alice, she declared I was done.
I stared at myself in the small handheld mirror. She had elegantly wound my dreads around my head. My make-up was extremely natural, with the exception of my cheeks which had been made to look extremely pink.
I heard a knock at my door and my lips spread into an involuntary grin. Edward was here!
I checked that all my ribbons were perfectly tied one more time before running to the door. I hid behind the door as I cracked it open and peeked my head around it.
He eyed my hair and smirked at me before speaking, “Hiding something from me, Beautiful?”
“Come in! I have a surprise for you! I hope you don’t mind a night in.”
“A night in with you sounds amazing, Bella.”
He came through the door with his back to me and pulled his jacket off. He tossed it on to a chair in the living room before turning around.
His eyes went wide once he looked at me. We stood in silence for several minutes.
He hates it. I shouldn’t have done it. I know better than to surprise him like this.
“You hate it, don’t you?” I whispered, “I’ll just go change. I’ll be right back”
I dashed to my bedroom trying to hold in my tears. Before I got the door shut, he was there.
“I was speechless because I didn’t realize you heard me when I said the thing about corsets. You look beyond amazing.” he said grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him.
He stripped the corset off my body slowly, kissing every part as he pulled the fabric away.
He wrapped my body with his as he made slow passionate love to me.
I lay on his chest afterward, tracing the tattoos that were there. He started to play with my hair. I looked up at him through my lashes when he tugged on one dread.
“You know,” he said as he rolled me over on my back, “I think I kinda like this blonde.”
He kissed along my chest before he continued, “But, I really want to see what it looks like while I pound my cock into you from behind.”
And before I could say anything, he was doing just that.
Note to self: buy more corsets and keep the blonde!
~


Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 500 words (or less) about the picture given. 
The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions. 
Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (CST). Email it to Lemon Drizzles

Picture # 4


Rules:
·  It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)
·  It has to be lemony.
·  Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)
·  Has to have Twi-pairing(s), in any combination
·  Should be beta'd. Let me know if you can't find one.
Use this heading when you submit:
Picture #:
Title of Drizzle:
Your author name (unless you want to be anon):

You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way! Email it to Lemon Drizzles

No comments:

Post a Comment