Monday, October 11, 2010

Cullen818 Fic Rec - Love My Hate



Edward/Bella


Summary - Two powerful vampire families have been at war for centuries. When Carlisle Cullen discovers Charlie Swan's darkest secret, he sends his son to take it. Little does Edward know, Charlie's secret just might destroy him when it steals his cold, black heart.




Oh, I'm super excited to be rec'ing this little fic!.. Well, it's little now because it's only two chapters in, but I know it's going to explode.  How could it not?  Jasper's Izzy?  Dark Fic?  It's got some serious potential!

Darkward, Darkward, Darkward. Do I really have to say anything else?  We all know what he does for me!  Edward is extremely loyal to his father, and will do whatever it takes to secure is family's place among the vampire world. The Cullens are at war with the Swans, so that automatically puts Edward and Bella smack in the middle, they just don't know it yet. When I read the prologue, I immediately thought of Romeo and Juliet. I'm sure this is going to be a hell of a lot more sexier and nastier than Shakespeare, but I'm feeling those tragic love vibes. I could be wrong!

So, Jasper's Izzy is a Jasper girl through and through, but she's taking a chance here. She's got an idea and she's running with it. I'm hopping on the Izzy train because I know we're in for one fantastic tale.  Give it a try!

This story can also be found on TwiWrite. I like reading it there because there are several really cool features that site offers like tracking the story and searching by pairs. Plus, since its an 18+ site there's no chance the story is getting pulled!  Bonus!


Don't forget to check out the Story Forum section there too!




No comments:

Post a Comment