Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday


Hot off the presses teasers! Here's a sneak peek at what's happening. Maybe one or all of these are at the top of your reading list...

Bella's Secret by Cullen818
Jasper/Bella

Chapter 31 - A Special Delivery
JPOV

“Well, she’s sound asleep now,” I said.


No she’s not,” Edward said as he came into the kitchen, eyes hardly opened.

“What are you doing up?” I asked.

“I heard Bella fumbling around in the bathroom, so I got up to see if she was okay, but she told me to go away.”

“Why?” my father asked.

“Because all Jasper does is hover,” he said as he rolled his eyes. “And, she’s probably sick of it. She probably needs a minute to pee.”

“I do not hover,” I argued.

Yes, I knew I was extremely overprotective of my girls, but who could blame me?

“Oh yeah,” he countered. “Then why are you working from home?”

“Because I can.”

“Whatever,” he said as he went to the pantry and pulled out a box of cereal. ”Are you gonna hover all over Alexa too?”

“Edward,” my father warned as he scanned the paper. “Leave your brother alone.”

“I better go check on Bella,” I said as I put my cup in the sink. “She might not feel well.”

“Hover, hover, hover,” Edward teased as he smiled at my father, who was now smirking back at him.

Idiots!

My girl was having a baby. She was due three days ago, so of course I was going to be concerned. What kind of father would I make if I didn’t worry about them?

When I opened the door and entered the room, I noticed the bed was stripped and the sheets were in a pile by the bathroom door. I knew she had this desire to make everything perfect for Alexa’s arrival, but why was she stripping our bed at six in the morning? Did she really think I was gonna let her change the sheets?




Jasper/Bella

Chapter 6: If You Need A Friend




BPOV

“Do you have time to watch a movie or something?” he asked.

“I would love to.”

“Okay, let's see what's on?” he said as he settled on the couch and pulled me toward him, my back against his chest. He held me as he flipped through the channels. “Looks like that vampire movie that's all rage starts in five minutes.”


“Sounds great, I've never seen; I heard it was cute,” I said.

 
We adjusted ourselves, till we were both snuggled and he grabbed the Afghan and threw it over us. As we watched the movie, we kissed, touched, and giggled, like we were in highschool.


After the movie was over, I made Jasper and myself some sandwiches for lunch. We talked and laughed about everything from his favorite sports team to whether or not the two actors in that vampire movie, Robert and Kristen something, were really a couple. It was so easy and comfortable to be with him. I didn't want to leave, but I knew I had to.

“Jasper, I really should get going, I need to shower and I want to be home before Rose and Sue get back.”

“I don't want you to go,” he said as he leaned in to kiss me. “Can I see you later, maybe after dinner?”

“Yes,” I said as I kissed him sweetly back. “I'll come back after dinner?”
 
“Great, I'll have dessert ready for you, darlin',” he said with a devilish smirk.




Edward/Bella


Chapter 6: Truly, Madly, Deeply

BPOV


He kissed me on the cheek and whispered in a seductive tone, “Feel free to look around the house, love, because I don't plan on letting you out of the bedroom often.”

An electric current shot right through my body and I was aroused instantly. God, I hope we never leave that room.

“Okay love, everything is set, would you like to see our room?” he said with a very sexy smirk.
 
“Yes, god yes!” I said.

He picked me up and walked down the hallway into the must beautiful bedroom I had ever seen; one wall was all glass that opened up so that you could see the ocean. It was beautiful.
 
"Breathtaking,” I whispered.

“Yes, you are,” Edward said as he placed me in the middle of the bed and crawled in next to me.

 
“So did I,” he said as his cool lips meant mine.
 
I laced my fingers through his hair and pulled him toward me. The kiss deepened and our tongues met. This was heaven. Our hands slowly started to roam over each other's bodies. I was on fire, I needed him so bad.
“I meant the view.”

No comments:

Post a Comment