Saturday, January 15, 2011

TwiCarol Brings You Some Light In The Dark


Dear Mr Masen by jendonna
Edward/Bella

Summary - "Error 434: Reprimanding an executive." Life changing or just stupid? Dear Mr. Masen: A story of unauthorized Internet usage, culinary delights and the goings-on at Cullen, Inc. AH, ExB.

I've had this story on my TBR list for a while now & I finally got around to it yesterday. It is so damn funny & adorable that I couldn't stop reading! This story is a collab between jennde & belladonna1472 & it's so many different kinds of awesome. Bella is new in her IT job & sends an e-mail to Edward reprimanding him for his internet usage, unaware that he is the company's CFO. They end up becoming e-mail buddies & their correspondence is a joy to read. It's six chapters in so far & I cannot wait to see what happens next. There's not that many stories that REALLY make me laugh out loud like an idiot, but this is definitely one of them. A geeky Edward gets me every time! Love it!

And in case you've been hiding under a rock & missed this...
Squee! When's November again? Can't freaking WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment