Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday



Jasper/Bella

Chapter 12 - Sad But True

BPOV

I walked over to the wet bar and poured myself a glass of Jack. I knew it would numb my pain. Jack and I go way back. He became my friend toward the end of my marriage with Edward. I brought the glass to my lips to take a sip and ending up downing the glass. The warmth that filled my body felt good. I poured myself another glass as a memory of Jasper flashed through my head.

“Do you trust me?” he asked. 

“Yes,” I squeaked out. 

He bent down and kissed my breast, then brought my nipple into my mouth, I arched my back and let out a moan. 

“I love your breasts, Bella,” he said in between nibbling and sucking on them.

He ran his hand down my body and across the waistband of the last piece of clothing that was keeping me from him. 




Edward/Bella

Chapter 9 - Only Time

BPOV
I curled up and and closed my eyes as I thought of my mother. All my childhood memories coming flooding through my mind. My first day of school, the first time I fell off my bike and skinned my knee, dance class, staying up and watching movies as we ate junk food, and shopping. Renee loves to shop. “Oh, Mom, I wish you could know the truth, that I'm happy and living the life I chose,” I whispered to the picture of us as the tears slide down my cheeks.

I took a deep breath to try and compose myself. I picked up the photo of Charlie and I and ran my finger over his face. I closed my eyes and thought of him. The first time Charlie took me fishing with Billy, the first night I moved in, the tortured look on his face when I went through my zombie phase after Edward and his family left, and the concern when Edward returned. “Charlie, I hope you know that you were were the best father, and I hope you know how much I love you. I wish there was some way to let you in on the secret. God, I pray that with you dating Sue, you would accidentally stumble upon their secret, then I could tell you mine. I'm so sorry for the pain I'm going to cause you, please forgive me,” I whispered as I clutched our picture close to my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment