Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lady Tazz Recs Changes of the Heart



I have been on a Carlisle/Bella kick also lately.





He was what she thought she'd always wanted and after all the heartache, how could she be wrong? But after an accident that reunites her with her past, she battles a mixture of emotions until she realizes who her heart really belongs to.


This is a New Moon AU, Bella needs to leave Forks and the memories behind her, she heads out for a road trip.

From  Chapter 1:
It was cold, gray and wet; much like every day in Forks, Washington. I had to admit, there was a part of me that was sad to leave it all behind. Mostly, I was happy to say goodbye. There was too much at risk if I stayed. It was finally time to pick up all the pieces of my heart and mind, move on, and learn to put them back together again.
 However, an accident changes her plans.

From chapter 2:

"Shh," he whispered. "I'm Dr. Malone. You are currently in Barton Memorial Hospital. You were in an accident two days ago about thirty minutes from here." At my confused look, he added, "We are in South Lake Tahoe."

I couldn't believe what he was telling me. An accident? I couldn't believe I had really fallen asleep while driving.

What happens when a familiar doctor shows up? Things have not been great for the Cullens either. When carlisle asked to help Bella recooperate from her accident, will she let him? Will he be able to help her heal more then her injuries?

Go read this incredible story about trust and reconnection.


3 comments:

  1. YAY! Love this fic. Thank you Tazzy for doing this for my homey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this as soon as I woke up and it made my morning. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls rock...It was my pleasure to rec this story, I can't wait to see this play out!

    ReplyDelete