Friday, July 29, 2011

Lemon Drizzle


Thank God It's Friday!!!!


This Weeks Lemon Drizzle Pic Prompt:


This Weeks Lemon Drizzles:


I Want Your Body by Jasper's Women.
Emmett/Rosalie
.
EPOV
.
Finally have the house to ourselves, I have been waiting weeks to fuck Rosalie senseless.  She's been around Bella for weeks while she was pregnant, then swooping in to care for Renessme.  I'm happy that she gets to care for a baby, I would never take that away from her.  But I'm her husband, her mate, I need to fucking get laid. I need rough, raunchy sex with my wife.  
.
I wait impatiently as she finishes up in the shower.  We really don't need to shower, but she insists it makes her feel pretty.  I can smell her body wash, her perfume.  It's drivin' me mad, I want to grab my cock and stroke one out before she walks out.  But it will be better inside of her.  
.
Finally the water shuts off and I hear her drying off that delicious body. I wish it was me wiping her down that body.  I rub my hands over my head as I wait for her to come out of the bathroom.  She's fucking killing me here.   She opens the door and move to the side.  I want to surprise her.  She walks forward and I grab her from behind.  She gasps as I grab her neck and pull her ear in my mouth.  My other hand pulls her hips to mine.  
.
"Rosalie, I'm tired of waiting.  I need to fuck you hard.  I need to be buried deep inside of you.  I need my wife, my mate.  I'm tired of waiting."  She tries to move but I hold her tighter.  "Do you feel how hard I am for you?  Do you feel what my body wants to do to yours? I want to fuck you in every position, all night. I plan on fucking you until I can't move."
.
She moans, I know my cock rubbing against her ass is making her wet.  I turn her around and fling her over my shoulder, I walk slowly to our bed and flop her down.  I smile as her breasts bounce, she lays down and opens her legs.  I inhale, "Damn Rose, you smell so good.  Your pussy is so wet, just how I like to eat it.      
.
She smiles at me and rolls her nipples in her fingers.  I get on the bed between her legs, "As I eat your pussy, I want you to keep playing with your nipples." She responds my nodding her head.  That's how I know she wants a good fuck, she's too high on lust to speak.  I grab her legs and push them to her stomach.  She's open wide for me and I lick her from her tight hole to her sexy clit.  I keep licking, her juices flow in my mouth and I pull her legs on my shoulders.  I push two fingers in her pussy as I suck on that clit.  She gyrates and moans.  
.
Every time I fuck Rosalie, I know I'm the only man that ever will bring her pleasure.  I'm the only man who knows her body.  As far as I'm concerned, I was her first.  She grabs my head and kicks her legs, "Emmett, Oh Emmett, fuck."  She moans as she flows into my mouth.  I lick her clean, "So damn tasty Rosalie."
.
I kiss her slowly up her body and suck on those sexy full tits. I grab and roll them in my hands, as I kiss her hard. I want her to taste herself on my tongue.  She rubs my head and relaxes into the kiss.  "Rosalie, I need to feel that mouth around my cock."  Before I even finish, she flips me over and straddles my hips.  She strokes my length hard. She smirks at me and then take me completely in her mouth.  My head hits the pillow hard as I rub my head.  "OH FUCK ROSALIE."  She moves up and down, as she rolls my balls in her hand.  She pulls me out of her mouth and strokes me hard and fast.  I look up thinking she's done.  But I should know better, she sucks on my balls.   My body shakes, stiffens up and I cum hard as she continues to stork and suck me.  She licks up my cock, cleaning up all my jizz.  "Mmmm Emmett, you taste so good."   Fuck, man or vamp, who doesn't love to hear that.  
.
I flip her over and lift her legs over my shoulders. I want to fuck her hard.  I grab my cock and ram it into her tight and wet pussy.  She moans and slams her hands against our headboard cracking it.  "OH EMMETT.  I LOVE YOUR COCK INSIDE OF ME."  She screams out and I pound into her, I need to give her what she wants, I need to make her cum.   She grabs her hair and moans as she flows around me. I slam into her as I fill her with my cum. She goes to relax, but I keep pounding into that pussy.  "I'm not done with you Rosalie.  I'm making up for lost time."  I flip her over and fuck her from behind.  Her face is against the mattress, she can't move as I slam into her repeatedly.  I hear moans and whimpers as her pussy soaks my cock with each pump.   I grab her hips harder, my body shakes a I try to keep from coming.  I need to fuck her longer.  Her legs start kicking as she flows around me again, I lose control blow my load deep inside of her.  
.
Once she relaxes I pull out of her. I roll on my side and pull her to me.  I kiss her softly, rub her face, "Rosalie, I love you."  She kisses me, "Emmett for eternity."  



Next Weeks Pic Prompt:



Would you like to be The Lemon Drizzle author of the Month?
It's simple really, all you have to do is write and submit a Lemon Drizzle. At the end of MAY all the drizzles that were submitted for that month, (expect for cullen818 and mine, as we are staff) will go up for voting!



Voting is readers choice, they will judge who's drizzle best describe the Pic Prompt they used.



The winner will receive a banner stating that they are Lemon Drizzle author for that month!


 
What is a lemon drizzle and how does it work?


Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 1000 words (or less) about the picture given.



The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions.

Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (EST).

Email it to Lemon Drizzles



Rules:

~It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)

~Any pairing (from Twilight)

~Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)



PLEASE make sure you are submitting the right drizzle for the current Pic prompt!

Use this heading when you submit:

Title of Drizzle by your author name (unless you want to be anon)

Pairing:


You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way! Email it to Lemon Drizzles


 

No comments:

Post a Comment