Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tie Me Up & Tease Me Thursday



Here are this weeks teasers:


Jasper/Bella


Chapter 19 ~My Love

BPOV:

I woke up with Jasper's arms wrapped around me. I smiled as I thought about last night and how many times he told and showed me how much he loved me. Jasper loves me. Me! I have never felt so happy, so loved, and so at peace, than I do right now in his arms. I know we needed to talk about why I sent him away. I know he told me that it's in the past and all is forgiven. He was such an incredible man and he loves me. How did I get so lucky?

I felt him begin to stir. I smiled as I felt his very hard cock against my back.

Morning darlin',” he whispered in my ear. His hand started to slowly roam my body. 
 
Morning,” I moaned as he cupped my breast. He slid his tongue up my neck and to my ear.

Can you feel how much I need you? How much I want you?” he purred in my ear.





Jasper/Bella

Chapter 11

"Look at your girl! Leaves in her hair and God knows where else she has dirt and twigs knowing you! I saw a little of your x-rated road trip."



"Oh!" I hated knowing Alice could see every dirty detail of my life with Jasper.


"Bella," Alice said. "You're a mess!"


Just as I was about to defend my appearance, I sensed him swirling around in the foyer. He was ominous and cautious all at the same time. I could feel his protectiveness of me. Why would Jasper project those feelings on to me?


"I think she looks stunning." Edward smiled at me from the doorway. He hadn't changed at all in the past three years. He was just as beautiful as ever. My vampire mind allowed me to recall in sickening detail everything we'd shared when I was human. I could smell the fresh flowers in the meadow, feel the way the rain sprayed my face while we walked into school, and how I felt when I looked into his eyes for the very first time.


I backed away because I wanted to get closer to Jasper, but I ended up smacking into his chest. As I reached for his hand I tripped over his foot. Some vampire I was.


Jasper pulled me against his body, relaxed me with his touch and whispered into my ear. "I promised not to let anything happen to you, remember?"


I nodded.


"Just do what you've been doing. Feel your way through this."


"Don’t stop helping me."


"Bella, I'm not assisting you as much as you think I am."


"What?" I didn't understand, but before I had time to question him, Edward was standing directly in front of us.



Bella/Carlisle

Chapter 12 teaser:

Good afternoon, Mr. Cullen, what can I do for you today?” Harold Jenk’s eager voice came through the line.


I asked you to handle an account a while back; to take care of the medical bills of one of my security guards.” Carlisle went straight to the point; he rarely bothered with pleasantries. It wasted so much time, he felt.


Yes… if I recall correctly, it was a certain Swan family? Yes, I set up an expense account for them, as per your instructions. Have there been any problems, Mr. Cullen?” Harold asked with apprehension. He had inherited the Cullens’ business from his father and would hate to lose his highest paying client over some stupid oversight.


Did you make it perfectly clear to the family that I had certain expectations with regards to them not blabbing to the media?” Carlisle asked.


Of course, Mr. Cullen. I explained it quite thoroughly. In fact, I have it on paper too. Mrs. Swan understood and agreed to all conditions, and signed a standard non-disclosure. Has she been talking to the tabloids?”


Something like that; their daughter wrote an article for a local newsletter. Stupid kids! I want you to handle this immediately, Jenks,” Carlisle instructed.


Yes, absolutely. The Swans are clearly in violation of the agreement they’d signed. You have very good grounds to bring legal action against them. I will file for a civil suit immediately,” Harold answered enthusiastically, eager to demonstrate his usefulness in managing the Cullen personal finances.


What? No, don’t be ridiculous! What will I be suing them for? A used bedpan? Use your head, for once.” He didn’t hold back his annoyance at Harold’s stereotypical enthusiasm for frivolous lawsuits.


Carlisle continued in a more calm fashion. “Just cut them off. And let them know in writing why they are being cut off. Close the account.”





2 comments:

  1. I am loving Thursday now just as much as Fridays.  Who doesn't want to be tied up and teased? Well I will certainly check out the other fics, but I have been feening for this Control update.  Hot Damn Jasper!

    Jasper: “Can you feel how much I need you? How much I want you?” he purred in my ear.

    Me: A little to left Jasper...oh yes...I can feel it now

    LOL- Luv ya ladies,
    Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO....I soooooooo love you! You made my day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete