Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Who Loves Carlisle?



Raises hand!  So much so that I've written a Carlilse/Bella oneshot called a Man Above All Else that I submitted to Fandom4Storms. I can post it on August 1. Here's the cool banner TwiCarol made me for that one...



Even after writing this massive oneshot, Carlise wouldn't leave me alone, so I decided to write a multi-chapter for Fandom for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I won't be able to post that one until sometime in December so if you want an advance look at it you may want to consider donating. Here's the banner for that...



So, enough about me. My point here is that I'm on a Carlisle kick and I wanted to make you all aware of a series over on Twiwrite.net owned by our very own Lady Tazz.



A series of quality multi chap stories featuring Bella and Carlisle, both All Human and Vampire.

If you have a B/C fic or know of one that is at least two chapters in it belongs in this series. If you're a reader of this pairing, head on over and check out the fics in there. Several of my favorite Carlisle/Bella stories are featured in this one including my must read like as soon as it updates...


So, if your looking for some steamy, sexy reads featuring a sexy, naughty doctor, look no further.



No comments:

Post a Comment