Monday, August 8, 2011

Naughty Girls For A Day .... A Jasper For Me



Happy Monday!!

Today's Naughty Girl For A Day is A Jasper For Me. She's one of my pre-readers and beta's, I would be lost without her. So, it's my pleasure to hand things over to her...


When Tazz asked me to be a Naughty Girl for a Day, I kind of hem-hawed around. I mean this is the very first blog I ever started following, and there's extremely talented writers running this thing! To say I was honored would be an understatement! I mean, I'm not even a writer! Talk about being intimidated...no, make that scared shitless!

Geez...Steph has a published ebook and another one coming out soon! Then there's Tazz, who seems to churn out a new fic or one-shot every other day!

I'm just a Jasper-lovin' fic-whore who loves to beta and be a part of the awesomeness in some small way! I've thought of trying my hand at writing; I get these "plot bunnies" (at least I think that's what the 'big girls' call them) going through my head, but that's are far as they get. My personal theory...Those who can, write. Me, I beta!

Anyway, thank you to Jasper's Naughty Girls for giving me the honor to be a small part of your blog for a day!


Roads by Prassacut

This is a slash fic with a whole lot of funny thrown in! If you don't laugh out loud at least once in every chapter you've got no sense of humor!

The story starts out with Edward and Jasper ending up in the same bar then striking up a conversation after both guys are hit on by a woman.

Jasper's drinking to forget that he hates his life because he's been forced to live the life his father has planned for him from his birth. He tells Edward how 'eff'ed up' his life is and "My parents are dicks." Jasper's still in the closet and afraid to come out to his father. The more he drinks, the more he babbles! He goes on to tell Edward he smells like fried green tomatoes and dirt! Then tells him he wants to be Bruce Wayne and Edward can be the butler, Alfred Pennyworth!

If ya can believe it...that all happens in the first chapter!

Jasper introduces Edward to his friend Bex, who likes to talk about cocks constantly! And after some life changing choices, the three of them take off on a road trip with their first stop in Billings and a sextoy shop!

This fic is hysterical and there's been some pretty hot sexin already in these first 12 chapters!

When I see an update in my mailbox, I can't wait to get at it!



The Awakenings Series by Butterflybetty

This has got to be my all-time favorite poly fic...well, FICS! This woman has written some of the hottest lemons and romantic, endearing love scenes I have read!

It starts out with Lustful Awakenings where Alice and Bella have had a friend's-with-benefits type relationship since they were teenagers, and they meet Jasper and Edward at a 'sex party'. Needless to say as their 'relationship' progresses, finding acceptance isn't always easy and telling their families wasn't easy. But do you think our four lovers will back down for their true loves? Hell no!

The second fic is Strange Awakenings. Bella wakes from a coma and doesn't immediately remember her life and lovers. It is a struggle for all of them to get through the hard times, but true love always prevails, right?

There is a bit of a side story of friends who met through our happy poly-family, Different Awakenings. Seth and Tanya become a couple and are introduced to married couple Ben and Angela. You can't help who you fall in love with. You don't choose love, it chooses you.

The third fic that is currently in progress, is Endless Awakenings. The love stories that have developed through this series are all tested when these poly-families are wrecked by evil people wanting to tear them apart for their own selfish reasons.

This is a series I will start reading from the beginning all over again when I need to feel the true love these characters have for each other...just like I did with the original Saga!

If you're looking for something to read, check my favorites on my FFn profile. I think I have a little bit of something for everyone!

~*~*~
 
I would like to thank A Jasper For Me for taking the time to be our Naughty Girl For A Day!!
 
 








2 comments:

  1. A huge woooooot! for prassacut's ROADS! The best slash fic I've read in a while! Wonderfully three dimensional characters who behave like real people, with real problems, while never succumbing to any kind of fake angst! The dialog is just as captivating as the smut! Def. a rec for any J/E lovers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the rec, A_Jasper_for_me! it's really sweet. And thank you Dariachenowith!!

    ReplyDelete