Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tie Me Up & Tease Me Thursday


Here are this weeks teasers:




Jasper/Bella

Chapter 18:

"Fuck this shit,"  Emmett roars aloud.  "I'll fucking lose; I don't give a shit. I want to fuck my wife now.  Alice get up now!"
.
No sooner does she stand up then he picks her up in his arms and walks out the door.
.
I look at Bella.  "Put my shirt back on now, and get up.  You're body is for my eyes only.  I am very angry with you."  She looks at me and a smirk appears.  Does she want to be punished?"  I feel my cock get hard as I grab her hand and walk her out.  I glare at Edward when we leave, he needs to grow some balls. 
.
I walk with Bella to our house, I don't talk, there is nothing to be said; she knows how I feel, but it's a great way to make me horny as hell.  When we get inside our house, I grab Bella's arm and pull her to me.  I whisper in her ear, "I want you to put on that naughty school girl outfit I bought you. Then I want you out here in the living room." 
.
A moan escapes her lips, and she almost runs into the bedroom. I take off my jacket and grab a notebook and pen.  I go to the closet and take out the lubrication and anal plug. I pick up the strap-on g-spot stimulator, I was so happy to find this in the store. 



Edward/Bella
  
Chapter 2: 

I had finally fallen asleep after a very long day, when I felt Edward shake me.

Bella, Bella, wake up,” he said frantically.

What the hell, Edward. I'm trying to sleep,” I snapped, pushing him away.

You have to get up. Jasper is on the phone,” he said, handing me the phone.

I finally looked into his eyes and all I could see was pain. My heart sank; I just knew something was wrong.

I placed the phone to my ear and I could hear Jasper's sobs. “Jasper, what’s wrong?”

Alice...she...is...gone,” he said between sobs.

I gasped. “No!” I shouted, as the weight of what he was telling me crushed my very soul. No. Not Alice. “How,” I whispered, as I fought back the tears.






Jasper/Bella (Rose)


Chapter 3 - A Rose or a thorn?
The days went by fast and I dreaded that my 'night' with Rose was fast approaching. Why am I doing this again? Oh yes, because Bella asked me to, that's why. She felt so guilty over Rose's reaction to what happened between us that she begged me to do this for her, so Rose wouldn't hate her. I would do anything for Bella.
The silver lining was that Rose was going out of town for work next week. So I was hoping since I was doing this, it meant that I could be with Bella again. Everything with me always came back to Bella. She was the objective of every fantasy I had. I hated the fact that if I wanted to be with her again, I had to be with Rose.








No comments:

Post a Comment