Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy 1 Year Anniversary TwiWrite!

I can't believe it has been one year since the launch of this fantastic site.

Twiwrite.net has changed the way I read Fan Fiction. I love being able to click on the site and easily view what is new and what has updated. One of my favorite things (and there are many) is the showcasing of the story banners. I'll admit that many a banner has caught my eye and pulled me into the story.

Its a very user friendly site too. As an author, I like the convenience of easily being able to upload my story and banner. I can easily track the read count, respond to reviews and I love how each uploaded story is prominently displayed on the front page.

If you're not reading and uploading over there, what are you waiting for?  The site is 6600 plus members strong and growing every day. You can search for pairings, oneshots, completed fic and authors in a snap. And, if you do read over there, don't forget to leave a review.

They also have a great blog, TwiWrite Headquarters, with story recs and fun segments. Oh and cool forums and an easy place to locate current contests too. There's plenty to keep you busy!

Congratulations Izzy on a job well done. You've given us a fresh and creative forum to read and write the way we were meant to...No Restrictions.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, TwiWrite!!! I can't believe it's been a year already, either! I also love that you can see the banners with the stories and it's so easy to find what you're looking for.

    Great tribute, Cullen818!!

    ReplyDelete