Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tie Me Up & Tease Me Thursday




Carlisle/Bella


~Unexpected Bliss~


BPOV

I woke to a very hot body pressed against mine; I wasn’t used to waking up to someone in my bed. I smiled at the fact that last night wasn’t a dream. My mind spun as I thought back to last night. I was  still in shock to find out that he has only been with his ex-wife and of course now me. I really didn’t know how to react to that. I was very flattered that  he was his second.  The sex itself was fast but very enjoyable, and oh my God, he had an amazingly skilled tongue. I hoped to feel that tongue on my body again and again.

So, what now? He doesn’t seem to be the type that would just want sex here and there. Did he want more than a fuck buddy? Was I capable of giving him more? Yes, I may be experienced in the sex department, but let’s face it, I love sex; but I’m not a slut. I was never that kinda a girl that would be fucking more than one guy at time.

So, where does that leave Eddie? He was a sweet guy; however, if I was going to continue to have sex with Carl, I wouldn’t have sex with him anymore. Fuck this is messed up. I guess I really need to know if this was a one night thing or if Carl wants more.



Jasper/Bella

~The Inevitable~

BPOV

I had to bite the bullet; I've avoided him all day. I took a deep breath and dialed Eddie.

“Bella, it’s about time you called,” he snapped

“I just got back to my room. I forgot my phone," I quipped.

“So, how long have you been fucking this NASCAR douche bag? Is he why you broke up with me?” he yelled.

What? How did he know about Jasper?  “Eddie, calm down. What the fuck are you talking about?” I asked in an irritated voice. I was in no mood for him right now.

“TMZ Bella! Your little fuckfest was all over TMZ. So how long have you been with him?” he shouted.

I went from confused to completely pissed off in 1.2 seconds. “First of all, I just met him Friday. Secondly, we are broken up! Thirdly, I can fuck him and his crew and you would have no say in the matter!” I screamed.






No comments:

Post a Comment