Friday, September 30, 2011

Lemon Drizzles


Happy Friday!!!!

This Weeks Pic Prompt:



This Weeks Drizzles:


Truth or Dare by addictward1968
(Edward / Bella)

The bottle spun wildly in several circles before it stopped and pointed at me.

I suppressed a grin.

“Truth or Dare!” Alice exclaimed excitedly.

I felt my mouth form into a perfect snarl before turning to Alice and practically growling the word.

“Truth.”

I saw Bella’s eyes flash over to mine.

Yeah, she so wanted to know things about me.

Three weeks she’d been flirting with me, three whole weeks of eye fucking me.

Hell yeah – I knew what Miss Swan wanted.

My attention was brought back to Alice as she asked her question. “How many women have you slept with?”

“Seven,” I lied, immediately leaning forward before I spun the bottle.

This is it Miss Swan. Your time is up. Edward the vamp is coming to play with you.

I smirked when the bottle stopped, pointing at Bella.

“Truth or dare,” I murmured in her direction, catching her eyes with mine.

“D…Dare,” she replied.

“I dare you to go upstairs with me, and tell me your dirtiest fantasy.”

Everyone in the room went quiet. Bella stared at me for several moments, challenging me with her own unblinking start. She’d never win.

“Okay,” she said, incredibly confidently.

I pulled the door shut as soon as we stepped out of the room.

“You are joking, right?” she queried.

I slowly shook my head. She cocked her eyebrow at me.

“I’m gonna take you upstairs and you are going to tell me what I want to know. If you want, I will provide you with your fantasy.”

“Shit, Edward. This is kinda freaky.”

“Come on,” I snapped, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. She screamed excitedly as I took the stairs two at a time.

Upon entering her room I threw her onto the bed and immediately hovered over her.

“Tell me,” I urged whilst she struggled to get her breath back. “You’ve been shamelessly flirting with me for weeks. I want to give you what you really want.”

“I…I…Fuck.”

“A fuck?” I pressed, momentarily sitting back on my knees as I pulled my t-shirt over my head.
“Edward?”

“You want me to stop?” My question was serious. I’d never force her.

She shook her head.

“Then tell me.” My hands were unbuttoning her blouse as I spoke, expertly unfastening it before bending my head to kiss the exposed milky flesh.

“I’ve never been…” she paused, embarrassed.

“Tell me, Bella.”

“I’ve only had two boyfriends and neither of them have gone down on me, or fucked me from behind.” Her words were said quickly, and she turned her face away from me, mortified by her admission.

I grinned as my teeth lightly nipped her neck.

“Want me to grant you both of those experiences?” I growled at her as I licked her neck. She was so fucking sweet, and the way her blood smelt was causing such primitive reactions in my body.

“You…but…” she gasped.

“But what, Bella?”

“You? Me?”

“Exactly.” I moved my searching mouth away from her neck and pressed my lips to hers. She needed to shut up and let me get on with it.

My hands ventured down her front as I headed to her jeans. I pushed the zip easily before slipping my hand back up and running my fingers under the top edge of her panties.

“These are gonna have to come off you know?”

“Oh fuck! You’re serious.”

“Never more so in my whole life.” I managed a smirk at my words. “Now, if you want me to continue I suggest that you take those off and turn your shit hot body over and lie on your front.”

“But you said…”

“I know what I said. And I know what I’m doing. Turn over, Bella, and keep quiet.”

She swallowed hard as I lifted myself from her body, giving her the space to move. She paused momentarily before grinning at me, removing the clothing as I had asked. I suppressed a growl from flying from my lips as I saw her pert breasts.

She quickly rolled over to lie on her stomach.

I quickly pulled her jeans down her legs, wasting no time in unwrapping my prize. Her panties followed immediately after.

“Kneel,” I ordered. “Lift your ass in the air. Spread your knees apart.”

She dutifully did just that.

I sunk back on my legs, placing my hands firmly on her thighs. I could smell her arousal even before I dipped my face to between her legs. I had access to every part of her, and as my lips covered her sex she cried out it shock.

I’m cold.

Get used to it.

“Shhh,” I hissed against her and my action caused another whimper to push from her lips. She tasted divine, so very sweet. My tongue pushed between her folds while I urgently sought and found her clit. I rubbed it insistently with the tip of my tongue before sucking hard. Her hips bucked, but I was more than ready for her wriggles. I held her firmly, knowing that she would have bruises where my hands grasped her.

I released her clit from my mouth before pushing my tongue into her delicious heat, her warmth surrounded my icy tip as I licked at the juices that were already escaping her.

So wet, so ready, and oh so willing.

The urge to pound my aching cock into her was becoming too strong to ignore. I allowed my vampire speed to take over, willing and wanting her to come for me quickly. A groan flew from her mouth at the intenseness of the speed of my tongue, and even though I knew she hadn’t orgasmed I tasted the fresh flood of her arousal.

I moved away, hearing her whimper of protest as I shifted behind her. I rubbed my hands over her firm ass, spreading her cheeks wide, examining the wetness that trickled slowly from inside her. Bending my head one last time to her sweetness I allowed myself one long, slow lick that had her hands grabbing the sheet.

She came.

So easy.

I unbuttoned my pants, pulling my cock free. I stoked Bella’s ass cheeks tenderly, almost reverently. I was going to give her exactly what she wanted.

I bent down over her back, knowing she would feel my cock pressing against her heat. I roughly grabbed her hair to the side so her head twisted.

“Ass or pussy?” I growled, genuinely curious as to which she’s pick.

“Pussy.”

“Rough or gentle?”

“Rough.”

I straightened up behind her, stroking my cock to increase the stiffness. I rubbed myself back and forth between her folds, not failing to miss the way she backed herself towards me.

I grabbed her ass again as I pushed into her. I pulled completely out before sinking back into her welcoming warmth. Fuck, she felt so amazing I nearly exploded into her right then.

She writhed beneath me, her breath knocked from her lips as I continued to pound into her. I pushed her down onto the bed, laying her flat out underneath me as I leaned over her back, gripping her hair as I forced her head backwards. She wanted it rough, that’s what she’d have.
I slapped her ass, as I thrust into her, once, twice. I pulled her hair, another thrust, another slap.

“You like this, don’t you?” I growled from behind her, making no effort to control my guttural noise.

“Fuck, yes!”

My thrusts pushed us across the bed until she was nearly off the side. I positioned my hands on her shoulders to stop her moving any further forwards, and I pulled her back onto my engorged cock as it slid so gloriously in and out of her body.

“Oh, fuck, Edward…”

She was coming.

“More!” I demanded, pulling her hips higher as I rammed into her sweet throbbing pussy with my own pulsating cock. I was going to burst into her very soon, but I wanted her to come first.

“Shit!!!!!” She writhed beneath me, and I was lost in my own ecstasy as my body violently exploded into hers.

I roared loudly, unable to control my most basic instinct as my teeth snapped in the air. My body arched against hers as my own orgasm pulsated through me.

“Oh, god… I’m… fuck!” Bella wailed under me as another orgasm flew through her body. I felt the sensation of her walls clenching around me again and I stilled within her, savouring the moment of my own intense release. Every frozen cell in my body felt alive again and I closed my eyes, letting the feeling wash over me.

Eventually I released my cock from her body before I laid down on my back. I closed my eyes against the sensation of wanting to taste her blood; the sound of her rapidly beating heart was more than enough torture for me to deal with.

She rolled onto her back next to me, and as I sneaked a look at her face I saw she was smiling.

“Amazing,” she stated.

I grinned, feeling quite smug with myself at what I had managed to do.

I felt her hand grasp mine and was momentarily surprised at her action.

“Do I have to wait for another game of ‘Truth or Dare’ before we do that again?” she asked.

I shifted my body so I lay on my side facing her. Unable to stop myself, I raised our joined hands and kissed hers.

“No. You can have a repeat performance whenever you want.”





~Here is a late entry from a past Pic Prompt~


Last week I went to the new UPS store in my town, and behind the corner was a very sexy man.

He was very helpful and since I have no filter we flirted. Since he was so helpful I even said that I could kiss him. He replies with a smile and said, "I haven't been kissed today". Needless to say I ran home and wrote this. Needless to say I will be going to the UPS Store ups as often as I can.




See What Brown Can Do For You by Lady Tazz
Edward/Bella

I was having one of those days. I had been to an office store and the post office trying to find the right-sized box to ship some gifts I bought a few friends. After the man at the post office was rude, I decided to give the UPS store down the road a shot.

I was happy to find a parking place close to the store, as this was a busy plaza. I grabbed the bagthat held the gifts, as well as my friends’ addresses. I walked into the store and started looking at the different sizes of the boxes on display. I knew none would work. Feeling defeated, I was about to leave when I heard the sexiest voice say, “How can I help you?”

I turned around and behind the counter stood a God among Gods. He had bronze hair, and the most hypnotic green eyes I had ever seen. He was sex on legs. I felt my body quiver and throb as I looked his amazing body up and down.

“Are you okay? Can I help you with something?” he asked.

Fucking pull yourself together Bella. You need to answer his question.

“Um, I’ve been to a few places looking for a box to ship my friends a gift,” I stammered. “I can’t seem to find the right size. They are either too big or too small.”

“Do you have what needs to be shipped with you?” he inquired.I noticed his name was Edward by his name tag.

I shook my head and then my mouth finally was able to obey my brain. “Yes, right here,” I answered as I pulled the tin of journals out of my bag. I need to ship four of these to different people.” Great, now I was rambling.

“I’m sure I have something in the back. I’ll grab a few sizes to try.”

“Thank you Edward,” I said. He looked shocked. “Um, your name tag,” I said as I pointed to it.
“I forget that I have that on,” he responded. He looked embarrassed.

I felt bad. “My name is Bella.”

“Nice to meet you Bella,” he said before walking to the back of the store.

I couldn’t help but stare at his incredible ass. I close my eyes and took some deep breaths. I really needed to get a grip. I was way too aroused to be in an UPS store. I closed my eyes to try and calm myself.

He quickly came back with a few boxes. After a few tries we found one that would work perfectly.

“Perfect fit,” he said.

“Oh my God, thank you. I could kiss you.”

“Well, I haven’t been kissed today,” he chuckled.

I wanted to die. I couldn’t believe I said that.

“I always aim to please my customers that’s what keeps them coming back.”

I just stood there like an idiot and blushed.

“How many of these boxes do you need?” he asked.

“Four.”

I can meet you over there in the shipping corner and we will get you hooked up with what you need,” he said, then disappeared again to get the boxes I needed.

I walked back to the shipping table and pulled the journals and the addresses out. He was back in a flash. We worked quickly side by side to get the boxes ready to ship. Our hands accidentally touched and a warm feeling shot threw my body right to my already throbbing core.

Suddenly he was inches from me. “Did you mean what you said earlier?” he purred.

“What?” I asked, breathless.

“That you could kiss me?”

I licked my lips and shook my head. I almost fainted when I felt his warm, wet, firm lips on mine. I moaned as his tongue sought entrance.My head spun as our tongues tangled.

He started walking us toward the wall. Before I knew it my
back was up against it and I felt his hands on my ass, lifting me. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed my neck. He tugged on my t-shirt wanting permission to take it off. We briefly separated as worked quickly to rid each other of all our clothing. Then he had me up against the wall once again. We were both completely naked and panting as our hands and mouths explored each other.

I cried in pleasure as he took my nipple in his mouth as I stroked his hard cock.

“Fuck, you’re sexy...,” he moaned.

“Edward, just please... fuck... me... now...” I begged.

Within in seconds his cock was buried deep in my pussy and he was fucking my relentlessly against the wall.

I swear I was seeing stars in the back of my head as he thrust in and out of me, harder and faster with each pass.

“Bella, I can’t hold on any longer,” he moaned as I felt his
finger rub my clit.

“Fuck...yes... more...,” I panted until the rush flew through my body and I shook with pleasure.
“Be... lla,” he cried as he found his release.

“Excuse me, I think I have the perfect box for you. If you step over here we can get these shipped for you.”
His voice brought me back down to earth. I was sure I was blushing the deepest shade of red.
“Thank you for all your help.”

“The pleasure was all mine. I love to satisfy my customers,”he said in a flirty tone.

Oh my God, if he only knew that in my very dirty mind,he just thoroughly satisfied me. I couldn’t believe I had just had a wet daydream in the UPS store.

I paid for my shipping and practically danced to my car I giggled as I thought, I may need to start shipping something out on a weekly basis.
Next Weeks Pic Prompt:


Would you like to be The Lemon Drizzle author of the Month?


It's simple really, all you have to do is write and submit a Lemon Drizzle. At the end of MAY all the drizzles that were submitted for that month, (expect for cullen818 and mine, as we are staff) will go up for voting!

Voting is readers choice, they will judge who's drizzle best describe the Pic Prompt they used.


The winner will receive a banner stating that they are Lemon Drizzle author for that month!

What is a lemon drizzle and how does it work?


Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 1000 words (or less) about the picture given.


The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions.


Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (EST).


Email it to Lemon Drizzles


Rules:


~It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)


~Any pairing (from Twilight)


~Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)



PLEASE make sure you are submitting the right drizzle for the current Pic prompt!

Use this heading when you submit:


Title of Drizzle by your author name (unless you want to be anon)


Pairing:


You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way! Email it to Lemon Drizzles





No comments:

Post a Comment