Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cullen818 Fic Rec - Love At First Sight

Love At First Sight by TwistedforTwilight
Edward/Jasper

Summary - Relationships don't exist in this world. Are Edward and Jasper strong enough to overcome the odds, or will they just become another statistic? AH/Slash ExJ. Rated M for sexy times.

Sorry, but I couldn't resist using this picture...


Okay, now on with the rec...

What a treat we have here. Two very naughty boys in one story? And, written by one of my all time fav FF authors? I'm jumping up and down. Jasper and Edward meet under unusual circumstances, and the attraction is immediate. Can they manage to make it past the initial spark, and create something more? Only time will tell. This story is only two chapters in, but already I'm craving more.

Twistedfortwilight has an incredible hold on the male POV, and she is writing this story, so far, from JPOV and EPOV. I swear I'm in the mind of a man when I read this fic. And, given these circumstances, it's a very interesting place to be. This slash piece is original and creative. If you're into sexy, hot Jasper and Edward, this one is for you.

Disclaimer - Fic contains very mature, adult themes. Lemons are graphic, so if you don't like, don't read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment