Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday WIP Fic - Bound By Promises


Bound by Promises by Jasper's Izzy

Jasper/Bella

Summary - When all else is lost, Jasper makes a promise that finds himself bound to the one he hates most in the world. AU/Set During Eclipse

Please Note - That we linked this story from the fanfictionfrenzy.net website. Several more fics were pulled from FFn this week, so we just wanted to remind you as a reader that you can find MA rated fics on that site, and as a writer, you have options on where you can post. This particular story can also be found on FFn. 

Cullen818 - This intriguing and creative fic is only one chapter in, but already it shows serious promise. An overwhelming tragedy has occurred within the Cullen family, and now Jasper is left to pick up the pieces. He's bound by a promise that he knows he must keep, but at what cost? I have a feeling a little Darksper is going to be unleashed in this story.

JaspersDarlinKathy - When tragedy strikes in the Cullen family, how will Jasper carry on? A promise made, a human, and a vampire. How do they all fit together? Well you're just going to have to read to find out. Jasper's Izzy definitely has one hell of a story already and if you haven't checked it out yet, I have to wonder, what are you waiting for?

TwiCarol - Sorry that I'm a bit late adding my review in, but I'm here now! When I read the first chapter of this fic, it took my breath away! I obviously can't tell you why, but I will say brace yourselves... it's not for the faint of heart. It is exceptionally well-written & will have you hooked from the beginning. My heart broke for Jasper & I can only imagine how he is going to handle the future & the promise he has made. I am really looking forward to seeing where Izzy is going to take us on this journey. I have no doubt that it is going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment