Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cullen818 Fic Rec - The Training



Edward/Bella

Summary - Sequel to The Submissive and The Dominant. Edward and Bella embark on their new relationship, but who’s training whom? EPOV and BPOV. AU/AH. D/s.

Please note that this fic can only be found on Twilighted due to the recent pulling of M stories on FF.

What can I say about this one? Umm, maybe it is my all time favorite fan based fiction? When this story hits my alert, I have to stop whatever I'm doing to read it. It's that good. You have to read the Submissive in BPOV and then The Dominant in EPOV before you can embark on The Training, and yes, I know it's a lot of reading, but until you experience it for yourself you just can't understand.

When I first stumbled upon The Submissive, I skipped over it after reading the summary. I didn't think it was for me because really, what did I know about the BDSM lifestyle? The story kept popping up in different places around the Fandom, so I decided to give it a try. It overwhelmed me, in such a good way. I was thrilled to see that the author had decided to give Edward his say in The Dominant because I often wondered what exactly was going through his mind during BPOV. After reading both stories, everything just seemed to fit together, and reading The Training just seems so natural.

The Training focuses more on the actual D/s relationship between E/B and it is written from both POV's. The Edward portrayed here is by far my absolute favorite Edward. He is strong, sexy, powerful and dominant, but he can love, and that's a big deal for him.

If you're not into D/s stories this one really isn't for you. But, if you like this sort of fic, you haven't read how it's really supposed to be written until you read this trilogy.

Okay...fan girl moment is officially over!

Cullen818

Please note that these stories are rated NC-17 and do contain explicit sex scenes and mature adult themes. You've been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment