Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Teasers


We'd like to see your teasers here next week...


Darkward/Bella - Jasper/Bella
Chapter 5

As soon as I came through the front door, I smelled her. She was here alone. That was strange. Carlisle and Esme were spending the weekend in Seattle with some of the Denali Coven, of course they had asked me to join them, but I politely declined. I couldn't take feeling their pity and worry for me. I knew they meant well, but if I was ever going to move forward, I needed to figure out what it was that I wanted to do.

I could hear her writing. Where was Edward? Maybe he went to get her dinner. I walked up the steps and called her name. I didn't want her to be frightened by me being in the house.

“Jasper,” she answered. “You can come in.”

I opened the bedroom door and found her curled up on the couch with a math book in her lap. She was wearing Edward's t-shirt and her jeans. She looked disheveled and I felt her concern.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

She gave me a small smile that barely reached her eyes. She was so sad.

“Where's Edward?” I asked.

“I don't know,” she admitted.


Jasper/Bella
Chapter 16

I glared at her as she looked down at the grass. I felt her anxiety, but she had this coming.

“Jasper,” she whispered. “I know you're angry.”

“Oh, are you a fucking empath now?” I asked as I moved toward her with vampire speed, pinning her against the car.

“Jasper, please,” she said, and I felt her fear.

“Please what? Don't over react? Don't be upset because you invited Edward to come with us? Don't be mad that I can still feel your love for him?” I was furious now, and she knew it.

“I told him that I chose you,” she said. “Didn't you hear me?”

“Yes,” I hissed. “But, I also heard you tell him that you wanted to help him, and I felt your sorrow and love for him. What am I suppose to do with that?”


E-mail us your dark, dominant, hot, tortured teasers by Wednesday at 10:00 pm est. Feel free to include your story banner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment