Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday...


We'd love to feature your teasers here, so please email us with your preview and a banner if you have one. jaspersnaughtygirls@gmail.com We're not picky, so we'll take any story that features a Twilight male. Send them our way and we'll pimp it out. It's a great way for you to gain some exposure for your story.

Chapter 4 Teaser:

JPOV

I leaned down and tilted my head slightly to the left and looked into her eyes. Bella gave me a slight smirk and moved in closer. As I slid my right arm down and around her waist, pulling her to me, I brought my lips to hers and pulled her bottom lip into my mouth.

Bella gasped and I could feel her surprise. I'm sure she thought I would take the first kiss slow, but something had come over me and slow was not on my menu at that moment.

Sucking on her bottom lip was better than any sexual experience I had ever had. Bella moaned softly as I deepened our kiss and parted her lips. When my tongue found hers, I groaned and tightened my hold on her, bringing my other arm around to hold her completely to me.

Bella's soft, hot lips eagerly moved with mine and my tongue danced in her mouth. She slid her arms up my chest and into my hair. I silently prayed that I would be able to keep control of my emotions and not project them out to her like I did the last time we were close.

I pulled away when I realized we were probably giving the whole coffee shop a show. "I'm sorry, Bella. I guess that wasn't very proper of me was it?"


Jasper/Bella/Darkward

JPOV

How was I going to stop now? Why hadn’t I thought of that before I decided to open her neck and drink? She tasted so fucking delicious; like nothing I had ever experienced before. She was warm and plentiful. She was sustaining me, and I didn’t want to stop.

“Jasper,” she whispered against my shoulder and I felt her hand slide down my back as her heart rate began to slow. “Stop…”


Jasper/Bella/Darkward

JPOV

“Bella,” I said. “Would you like me to come upstairs with you?”

“Jasper, I,” she looked down, and I felt her confusion.

“Oh, Bella,” I said. “I didn’t mean to offend you. I just thought you’d like some company.”

She blushed when she realized that she misinterpreted what I was asking. “I’m sorry,” she said, and I felt her embarrassment. “I’m so confused and I...” She started to cry as she placed her face in her hands.

“Bella,” I whispered. I felt so helpless. I reached out and touched her shoulder. She immediately looked up at me and I could feel her shock. She felt it too, I knew she did. That jolt of energy when we came in contact with one another.

“Give me a few minutes to get ready for bed and I’ll open the window when I’m ready for you to come up,” she said.


Peter/Bella

PPOV

I held Bella until she started to moan in her sleep, stirring in my arms. She was having a dream. I decided to pull her closer to me and whisper soothing words in her ear. It seemed to work and she quieted down. I reached down and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I dialed the number and pressed the send button. I couldn’t wait for morning; I had to know what happened between Bella and Edward. What would cause a vampire to leave their mate behind?

“Peter?” he answered, although it sounded like a question.

“Yes Jasper, it’s me. How have you been?” I asked.

“Fine, how have you been?” he questioned.

“Well, let’s see. Charlotte left me for Maria so I came to look for you, but all I found was a broken hearted human. Care to tell me what the fuck is going on?” I asked.

“Peter, you stay away from her,” he snarled.

“Stay away from her? I’m not going to hurt her. I…” he cut me off.

“You feed from humans and if you hurt her…” now it was my time to cut him off.

No comments:

Post a Comment