Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursdays

E-mail us your Teasers to any Twilight Fic by Wednesday Evenings...

Jasper/Edward

EPOV
Chapter 7

The sunset is beautiful. The sky is filled with a swirl of purples, pinks and blues. The waves in the ocean, crash lightly, giving me a strong sense of serenity. With Jasper lying by my side, holding my hand, I feel at peace with life. Everything is going so well, that I avoid the conversation that I want to have with him so badly.


What happens after this?

I involuntarily sigh, and in my peripheral I can see Jasper’s head rock my way. He hesitates there for a moment before returning his eyes to the sky above us.

Finally he speaks. “How often do you top Edward?” His voice is low, throaty and sexy as hell.

A small smile plays on my lips, as I wonder where that question came from. I turn my head gradually to study his profile. He looks deep in thought.

“Rarely.” I answer. He smiles softly in response, still looking up at the almost cloudless beauty above.

I continue to watch him. God he is always gorgeous, but in this setting he is truly exquisite. He is one of a kind, and I am so not ready to lose him.

“How often do you bottom Jasper?” I ask back.

His smile widens, and he turns his head so that we are finally gazing into each other’s eyes.

“Rarely.” He whispers, repeating my own answer.

We stare at each other for a long moment, happy smiles lighting up our faces. He squeezes my hand in his, pumping it a few times, before his eyes travel back upward; mine follow.

“Did you want me to top you Jas?” I ask, tentatively.




Jasper/Bella

JPOV
Chapter 22

I went to the house and asked them to both join us for a family gathering. At first I could feel their apprehension, and I couldn’t blame them. If I were in their position, I wouldn’t have wanted to spend the afternoon with me and Bella either.


“I think I’ll pass, Jazz,” Alice said as she gazed out the window, trying to mask her emotions.

“And, I’ll keep Alice company,” Edward said.

“Please, Edward,” I said. “Bella misses you.”

“That’s a low blow,” he glared.

“Maybe,” I said. “But, it’s true.”

He shook his head, but I felt his determination wavering. One more push and I’d have him.

“She really wants you there, Edward,” I said. And what Bella wants…

“You’re shameless,” he sighed. “But, effective. I’ll be there.”

“Thanks,” I smiled. Now, can you help me with Alice?

“No,” he smiled. “That’s all you,” he said as he walked out of the room.




No comments:

Post a Comment