Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cullen818 Fic Rec - Dr. Hot Bitch

Carlisle/Bella

Summary -  entry for kittenmischief's Hot Bitch Contest. When his son Edward can't take care of his girlfriend Bella's needs Carlisle decides to help. Rated M OOC LEMONS LANGUAGE ONE SHOT

Paging Dr. Cullen! I've been on a Carlise binge lately. I usually like when my Cullen's are vamps, but there's something about a sexy, hot, dirty human Carlisle that does it for me. This fic was a o/s, but the author decided to reward us with an additional chapter.

Bella loves Edward, but he is carrying around some extra baggage and won't fully commit. What's a girl to do? Carlisle has some ideas. The lemons are hot, and I don't think you'll be blaming Bella at all. If you're in the mood for a quick Carlisle fix, this story is perfect and quite naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment