Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Stories Need Love - Scars


Edward/Bella

Summary -Bella is in a deeply abusive relationship, while Edward is lost after the death of his girlfriend. Can they overcome the past and save each other?

This fic has some underlying dark themes; Bella is in an abusive relationship with James and Edward is mourning the loss of his girlfriend. I like the path the author has set us on. She is slowly bringing Edward and Bella together and the reader can clearly see that these two are going to need one another. The pace of the story is perfect and I'm anxious to see how it all unfolds. Can Edward let go of his demons? How will Bella get away from James? This is definitely an under appreciated fic, but once you start reading, I think you'll be happy you found it.


My heart broke for poor Bella & Edward in this fic. They have both been through hell and have a long, difficult road ahead of them. I can't wait to see how they help each other heal.  I am so glad to be reading this fic and I look forward to seeing where the author is taking the story. Please go leave her some love, as it is well-deserved.

1 comment: