Monday, May 24, 2010

Voter's Pick

Edward/Bella

Summary - Bella's new job takes an unexpected turn when terrorists take over her office building. Bella is taken hostage, but the sexy head henchman seems to be exactly what Bella wants and needs. BPOV. Rated M for adult situations/lemons.

So, I am here today to present to you the winner of the voter's pick for the Best Domination Contest. Savage7289, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entering the contest and to say congratulations. You did a wonderful job and I enjoyed this o/s.

I did an interview with Savage and this is what she had to say:

1. Want No More was not only original, but it was dominant and sexy. How did you come up with the storyline for Want No More?

I was "challenged" to write a one shot for this by Chonga at Robstenlove.com. At first, I said no way, because there was only about a week before the deadline and I didn't think I had time. But the day after she mentioned it, I kept having this little plot bunny bouncing around my head with Edward as a terrorist. I didn't think I had seen it done before, and thought it would be an interesting setting. Also, I just couldn't get it out of my head, so I had to write it down.

2. Did you find writing a dominant Edward to be difficult or did it come naturally for you?

I like a dominant Edward, so I think it was pretty natural to write him as one. It was a little difficult to ride the line between dominant and evil, which I did not want him to be. Given the terrorist atmosphere, that was a little dicey at times.

3. What kind of fics do you enjoy reading and what are some of your favorite stories/authors?

I love Domwards, and mostly Edward/Bella stories. I like the ones that put the characters in very unique situations, like Loner by Nilla and Just wait by Instantkarmagirl. Finding Bella by ekimmuh is an interesting ride, too.

4. How did you come to start writing for fanfic?

I started writing Star Wars Fanfic about 10 years ago on DMEB2.org. I usually end up writing what I didn't get enough of in the original story, or when a characters isn't as "flushed out" as I would like him/her to be. If I can't find what I want to read in existing fanfic, I end up writing it.

5. Who is your favorite character to write? (Edward, Domward, Emoward, Darkward, Darksper, Domsper, and so on). Why is this your favorite character?

Edward as a nutcase. Craziness in general I find very intriguing. Getting inside the head of crazy people is always an interesting exercise in determining one's own sanity. :)

The naughty girls also have their say on this amazing o/s.

TwiCarol - No prizes for guessing why this o/s won the Voter’s Pick… it’s absolutely fantastic and hot as hell, that’s why! Edward totally blew me away in this one – so HAWT! Who could blame Bella for her reaction to him? Not me! I really hope it gets continued into a full story as I would love to read more. There are many unanswered questions, so here’s hoping.

Cullen818 - Wow! I can certainly see why this won the readers choice in the voting round. It is an amazing read. I was captivated the entire time. I needed to know what Edward was going to do next. And, the way Bella responded to him was...ohhhh! This is a great fic if your not into the whole Dom/sub thing too. Edward is a bit dominant, but not in the way you may think. He knows what he wants and he goes for it. His personality is rather sexy.


I can't agree with the title of this story though. This o/s left me wanting more, so that's how I know it's a great fic. There are several questions that need to be answered, so I'm hoping that the author will decide to continue on with this intriguing idea that she has come up with.

JaspersDarlinKathy - OMJ this o/s was so frickin hot that I think I may have drooled. I mean, come on! Edward was so sexy and absolutely delicious that I do in fact want more. If Savage told me today that she was planning on turning this o/s into a full blown fic, I would jump up and down and do a happy dance. Oh yeah, its that good. If you're wondering why this fic won, that's because you haven't read it yet and then I must ask why the hell not? Seriously, if you haven't read this one go read it now and then come back, we'll still be here. This fic brought on one of those 'I wish I was Bella moments.' I wanted to be Bella so bad in this fic just so I could have me some Edward, yummy.

Congratulations Savage! You definitely rocked this o/s.

Savage, here is a little bit of yumminess that may inspire you to continue Want No More:










1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Savage! It was such a great fic!

    Kathy - I love the inspiration pic. I might have to write a Domward fic. lol Yes, I'm a closet Edward lover, but I know I'm not alone;)

    ReplyDelete