Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cullen818 Fic Rec - A Love Worth Everything

Edward/Bella

Summary - Innocent Bella Swan starts Uni where she meets Edward Cullen - an older student and lead singer in a popular rock group. Attraction is instant and intense. Will Edward seduce and corrupt Bella into his world? Rated M for adult content. Lots of lemons.

So, this one came to me via an e-mail. I think I've said before that I love when you guys let me know about your stories, because there are so many out there that it would be impossible for me to find them all.  If you have one you want us to read, please send it our way.


This Edward is delicious! He's sexy, controlling and a bit of a dare devil in the bedroom. What does innocent, little Bella think about him?  Can he show her just what she's been missing? Yes, I think so. What I don't think that Edward realizes is that while the initial attraction is physical, there is so much more from him to learn.

The story is very well thought out and the chapters flow at a nice pace. The fic is currently nineteen chapters in and the author is a fantastic updater. Each chapter does leave you wanting more of the story though, but in my book, that's a good thing. Go check it out and leave her a review. She's working really hard on this and deserves the feedback.

She's also in the process of setting up her own story site, so hop on over and see what's what. There's some hawt Rob Patz photos on there and if a Jackson girl can say that, then they must be good! lol








No comments:

Post a Comment