Saturday, July 17, 2010

TwiCarol's Fic Rec



Summary - A collection of drabbles based on the photo prompts given for Round Three of the Twilight 25 on Livejournal. Various POVs, pairings, and ratings will be featured. Likely to be Canon/AU heavy.

Okay, even though I am rec'ing Chapter 7 (Prompt 7) here, I highly recommend that you read all the other drabbles that Katie has written for The Twilight 25 Round 3. Every single one is something special to behold, so be sure to read them all. You won't be sorry, I promise.

Now, back to why I had to do this rec immediately after I finished reading Prompt 7. It is, without a doubt, one of the best Darksper's I have ever read. The author has a wonderful way with words & this tale of Darksper feeding will give you chills. It will even have you feeling bad for him in the end. I know I did. So run, don't walk... go read it NOW! It's fantastic!

And just another reminder that if you aren't reading Underexposed by the same author, you are seriously missing out. Her Jasper deserves all the love you can give him, so go check it out. He's amazing. I'm sure you will love her Bella, Rosalie, Charlie & Garrett just as much as I do. In fact, I love that fic so much that I even bought an outtake from it in the Fandom Gives Back Auction. Lucky me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment