Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday's One Shot Wonders


Jasper/Maria

Summary - A glimpse at Jasper's early years. Written for the prompt "rapacious." O/S.

So, funny story... this little gem of a o/s was the very first thing I rec'd on this blog as part of Circe290's Twilight Twenty Five. Then RL took this very talented author away from us for quite a while, but she's back now (YAY!) and she has re-posted this o/s separately. The main reason I wanted to rec it again, you know, besides the fact that it's freaking awesome, is because now we have all seen Eclipse and seen the Major and Maria together. It certainly gave me even more of an appreciation for this o/s and I'm sure it will for you as well. So go read it and enjoy! And don't forget to leave her some love & welcome her back. ;)

Jasper/Jacob

Summary - Jacob finally gives into combat lessons, what happens when he gives in to his inner beast as well? Rated M.

Okay, I know this is a bit different, but I couldn't help it. Jasper and Jacob together in my mind is oh so fucking hot. I mean, Jasper is just too damn sexy for his own good and when you add Jacob in there, what could happen is just absolutely wonderful. If you like Jasper and Jacob, you'll just love this. Go ahead and check it out. See just how yummy these two together can truly be. I promise you won't regret it. My favorite part is when Jasper tells Jacob, "I hate to disappoint you, but puppies can't take on fully grown men."  Want to know what else happens? Well you're just going to have to read to find out. Go on, go read it. You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment