Friday, August 27, 2010

Lemon Drizzle


Thanks to everyone who made the first week a success! 


Want to get the Naughty directly in your 'Inbox'...be sure and subscribe to email subscription located on the top right of the page!!

Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 500 words (or less) about the picture given. The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions. Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (CST). Email it to Lemon Drizzles


Picture #2


Title: Subjectivity


Penname: Cullen818

My studio was quiet. It was Friday afternoon, and all of my staff had gone for the weekend. Edward Masen, male model extraordinaire, had agreed to come in and have me sketch him for my upcoming art show. This was the first time I was working with all male subjects, models who would take on an androgynous form. The idea intrigued me, so I went with it. At this point in my career, there wasn’t much I hadn’t painted, but bold seemed to be in these days, and the competition was getting tougher in my world of art and the need to stay current was always on my mind.


Edward was the perfect subject. He sat still and was perfectly compliant to my direction. He didn’t try to make small talk and he certainly was comfortable in his own skin. But, who wouldn’t be? The man was beautiful, and posing in that white wig and black leather boots only enhanced the mystery behind this god-like creature.


As I sketched his long lean legs, images of them being wrapped around my waist flooded my thoughts.


What was wrong with me? God, I was even getting hard.


I chanced a glance at Edward’s face and noticed he was smiling at me. He leisurely spread his legs, revealing his long, hard cock. It was as beautiful as the rest of him. He curled his finger and motioned for me to come to him.


I dropped my sketch pad and walked over to my seemingly willing subject. He got up on his knees, pulling my face to his and slowly pressed his lips to mine. My whole body shook with anticipation. I wanted more, but I wasn’t sure why. He gently pulled away.


“You’ve never been with a man before,” he stated.


“No,” I shook my head.


“Why not?” A smiled played at the edge of his perfectly sensual lips.


“I’m not gay,” I firmly told him, trying more to convince myself than him.


“Neither am I.”


“But, then why did you kiss me?”


“Because I like certain men,” he laughed. “Men like you.”


“But?”


“Shh,” he murmured as he pressed his lips to mine again. “Don’t over think this.”


We continued to kiss for a few minutes and then I awkwardly reached out and touched his throbbing cock. He was already dripping with pre-cum and I suddenly had the urge to lick him. I continued to pump him in my hand as our tongues explored one another’s mouths. I squeezed him tighter as I swirled my thumb over his tip.


“Umm, Carlisle,” he breathed out, and I liked the way he said my name. “For a man who claims he’s not gay, you’re pretty good at that.”


“Can we take this upstairs to my loft?” I asked, knowing he could turn me down.


“Sure,” he stood up and took my hand. “But, just so we’re clear, I’m still on the clock,” he winked.


I contemplated this for the briefest of seconds, and then I smiled at him.


“I understand completely, Edward.”

~


Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 500 words (or less) about the picture given. 

The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions. 
Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (CST). Email it toLemon Drizzles


Picture # 3

Rules:
  • It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)
  • It has to be lemony.
  • Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)
  • Has to have Twi-pairing(s), in any combination
  • Should be beta'd. Let me know if you can't find one.
Use this heading when you submit:
Picture #:
Title of Drizzle:
Your author name (unless you want to be anon):




You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way! Email it to Lemon Drizzles



No comments:

Post a Comment