Friday, August 20, 2010

Lemon Drizzles


Here at Jasper's Naughty Girls, we love to read all your deepest, darkest fantasies. And what better way to tell us those fantasies than to write them!

Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 500 words (or less) about the picture given. The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions. Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (CST). Email it to Lemon Drizzles


Rules:
  • It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)
  • It has to be lemony.
  • Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)
  • Has to have Twi-pairing(s), in any combination
  • Should be beta'd. Let me know if you can't find one.
Use this heading when you submit:
Picture #:
Title of Drizzle:
Your author name (unless you want to be anon):

You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way!
Week #1 Picture prompt:





Picture #:1

Title: Guilty Pleasures

Your author name: DreamersDaze

I smiled triumphantly as I peered through the hole in the grungy wall before me. My view was dead center on a sexy brunette in a delectable state of undress. Not just any brunette either, but rising Hollywood sweetheart Bella Swan.

This may seem like an extremely immoral and perverted position for me to be in but it’s all business I assure you. I’m every squealing fan boy/girl’s worst nightmare. I’m a member of the paparazzi.

You say rat fucking scumbag of the earth…I say guy who needs to pay for his car and his house. And fuckers will pay a shit ton of money for a scandalous celebrity photo.

I lined my camera up for the shot. Bella had donned a sexy black leather jacket, hair dirty blonde and tousled.

A buddy of mine, James, headed up the janitorial staff at this joint; and when he found out Swan was coming for a special guest appearance he conveniently let me know that he happened to have a peep hole into the ladies dressing room from inside the supply closet.

She was leaning down to pull up her pants; her creamy white thighs were going to look great on film. Suddenly my elbow knocked into the broom leaning next to me, and it came clattering down. Her eyes shot over to my location.

Hastily I scooped up my camera, ready to get the fuck out. But as I opened the closet door, a whirlwind of dark hair crashed into me, forcing me backwards. The door clicked shut behind us softly, and I found myself staring into the sexy as hell brown eyes of Bella Swan.

She bit her lip shyly. “Name?”

“Uh…uh…Cullen.”

“Where you spying on me, Mr. Cullen?” she asked softly.

I faked shame and hung my head. “I’m…”

“I don’t need apologies,” she said, her finger tracing across my lips. “Here’s how you can make it up to me. You see, I still get stage fright and I need to release some tension…if you know what I mean. Would you like to help me out with that?”

Fuck yes.

Four minutes later she was pulling off the last of my clothing as she kissed her way down my stomach. Her hand was skillfully making good use of my throbbing erection, and I had to remember to muffle my groans. I pulled her up so that I could peruse her mouth, and my hand undid the zipper of her jacket. She moaned as I slipped my fingers under hard leather, past soft satin, and onto the tender flesh of her breast. I teased her collarbone with kisses, as her hands worked my dick. Just as I was a pump away from coming, she pulled away.

A wicked gleam lit up her eye as she held my camera up to her face. “Did you really think I didn’t know what you were?”

I think I just got played.

“Smile fucker,” she whispered, grinning as the flash went off.
~
A special spanks to Dreamers Daze for being our week 1 guinea pig. She is a great sport, and totally rocked the picture prompt. Stop by and check out her stories at: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2099420/DreamersDaze

@LD@

Next week's prompt: Picture #2


We want to read your naughty thoughts!


Write a drizzle on the picture above that is around 500 words (or less). We will publish submissions each Friday morning, along with the following week's prompt to.
Email it to Lemon Drizzles

Rules:
  • It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)
  • It has to be lemony.
  • Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)
  • Has to have Twi-pairing(s), in any combination
  • Should be beta'd. Let me know if you can't find one/don't know one (we'll take care of you!).
Use this heading when you submit:
Picutre #:
Title of Drizzle:
Your author name (unless you want to be anon):

You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment