Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday


Want exposure for your story? E-mail  us your teasers by Wednesday evenings. We'll post them here.



Jasper/Bella



Bella just shook her head, and began cleaning up the mess from their lunch. When she opened the picnic basket to put the leftovers inside, Bella saw the gift box and turned to look at Jasper with a raised brow. "What's this?" she asked, holding it up.

Jasper smirked. "Open it up and find out."


Doing as he asked, Bella removed the ribbon and paper, then lifted the lid off the box. Inside she found a single silver key. "What...?"


"It's a key to my house, Bella," Jasper replied with a soft smile, reaching out to take her hands. "Move in with me."


The overjoyed expression on her face was all the answer Jasper needed, and he pulled Bella into his lap and hugged her tightly. Jasper was sure that he'd never been happier.


Standing back in the shadows behind the trees near the edge of the field, however, was a man who did not feel the same way. As he watched the happy couple embrace, celebrating the step they were about to take together, the man glared at them, jealous and seething with anger that Jasper dared touch his girl that way.


Jasper/Bella/Carlisle
JPOV


I felt lost and worse, I felt sick. He took her from me and I couldn’t even stop him. I’m so weak. How am I going to get her back? I have to get her back. I can’t live without her. I hadn’t quit walking since I left yesterday. I didn’t even know where I was going or what I was going to do once I got there, but I just couldn’t stay.

Their emotions were too much. I could feel them crashing into me and it was only making what I was feeling that much stronger. I needed to clear my head and come up with a plan. I had to figure out a way to get her back. Oh God, Bella. Every time I thought her name it felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife, right through the heart.

I shook my head trying to get rid of the images of Bella that were haunting me. The look on her face when I walked in the room and he had her; that look will be forever embedded into my memory. I had felt so helpless; everything happened so quickly. One minute she was in the room and the next she was screaming as he jumped out the window with her.





No comments:

Post a Comment