Thursday, August 12, 2010

WIP Friday - To Have and To Hold


Jasper/Bella

Summary - Jasper and Bella thought they were living a dream until strange gifts and letters began appearing. Who they were from and what they meant was a mystery, one that was far more complicated than the lovers could ever imagine. Drama-filled!

So, our favorite Carlisle Mistress has taken a crack at writing Jasper. As if we didn't love her enough already...

To Have and To Hold is currently two chapters in, but I'm already on the edge of my seat. I promise this fic will pull you right in from chapter one. This Jasper is deliciously sweet and head over heels in love with Bella. What could go wrong? Well, this is Bella we're dealing with and she seems to have a stalker. The mystery is just getting started, but I'm terribly intrigued.

Jump in on this story now while it's still new. I'm already starting to tingle over all of the drama and angst I feel coming!

Well, I had the honor & pleasure of making that banner for T's new story and as soon as she told me what it was about, I just knew I had to read it. What you will notice straight away is what a great writer Tara is. I was completely drawn in from the beginning, smiling to myself at Jasper & Bella's happiness, then slowly this sense of foreboding started creeping in & I was feeling rather nervous for our favorite pair, wondering what was lurking in the shadows, so to speak. I don't want to give too much away, but you should definitely go and check this mysterious little gem of a story out. It's awesome and will have you on the edge of your seat, wondering what's going to happen next. My favorite part of the second chapter is when Jasper yells "What the fuck is going on?" - that's exactly what I was thinking by the end of chapter two & I can't wait to find out! 


Wow! I absolutley love this story. SweetT129 has got to be the best Carlisle/Bella author out there and now she is giving us some Jasper/Bella. She definitely knows how to keep her readers coming back for more. Two chapters in already and she has me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for chapter three. I tell ya at the end of chapter two I was wondering what the hell was going to happen next. I am literally sitting on the edge of my seat, biting my nails waiting as patiently as I possibly can for another update.




No comments:

Post a Comment