Friday, September 24, 2010

Lemon Drizzles


Welcome to week 6!  We have 2 hot drizzles for you today!!
Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 500 words (or less) about the picture given. 
The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions. 
Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (CST). Email it to Lemon Drizzles

~JNG~

Picture #: 6
Title of Drizzle: The Delivery Man: A Chocolate Drabble
Your author name: twolipps
~
I threw down the wrench that I was holding and took a step back. I grinned, satisfied with my installation of the new motor on my 27 inch stainless steel commercial grade chocolate fountain. I had finished the repairs to the motor just in time for my first real big time corporate event as a dessert caterer.

In order to test my handiwork, I set the fudge inside of the warming tube and went to answer the ringing doorbell.

Six months ago my ex-husband said that I would fail, that no one would want to eat my desserts and that I would lose everything that I had invested into my new catering business. But I had proved Mike and all the other naysayers wrong.

People loved my desserts, the cakes, pies, cookies, tarts and truffles. But the one dessert that kept the phone ringing, and the reason I was able to snag the corporate event, was my secret recipe for hot chocolate fudge accompanied by fresh strawberries. There would be lines to dip their strawberries, or really any other fruit, into the sensually sweet brown liquid.

I wiped my hands on the apron around my waist and pulled open the door. On my doorstep stood perhaps the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. He had wild, red bronze hair and emerald green eyes that seemed to swallow me whole. I took a deep breath, and licked my lips as I gazed at the brown delivery uniform that he was wearing.

“Delivery for a Mrs. Isabella Newton?”

“Yes, but it’s actually Isabella Swan.” I accepted the clipboard and signed my newly reclaimed name.

“Newly divorced?” he asked, eyeing me up and down. His gaze rested on my bra-less clad breasts, and I could feel my nipples straining against the thin material of my tank top.

“Six months ago,” I said, and right before I accepted the package, I heard an explosion and the sound of chocolate spewing out of the fountain. “Oh no!”

I ran into the kitchen, and just as I made it to the fountain, I slipped in a pool of warm chocolate fudge. But I never hit the floor because a pair of strong hands caught me, and the delivery man pulled me close to his muscular chest.

I stammered, not being able to form a coherent sentence as I stared deep into his eyes. Chocolate rain down on us as he covered my mouth with his own.

I felt the material of my tank top being ripped from my body, and his lips were on my chest, collar bones and finally, my breasts.

He bit my chocolate covered nipples, sucking the sweetness off of them, his hands running down my sides and to the waistband of my tiny cotton boxer shorts. Without stopping to ask permission, not that he needed to, he ripped the shorts off as well. I felt his tongue exploring me, flicking my clit and his long fingers pumping inside me.

I didn’t know who this man was, but the way he was working my body, I didn’t need to. It had been too long since I felt this way, and just before I exploded into the most powerful orgasm ever, I felt him filling me with his long, hard, thick cock.

He hooked his arms underneath my legs and pushed my thighs against my chest, pounding into me without mercy. I screamed, begged and pleaded with him for more, my chocolate covered fingers digging into his scalp as he slammed into me.

“Cum, Isabella Swan, cum with me.”

He fingered my clit with small, fast circles as he thrust himself inside of me and I exploded, back arching off the chocolate covered tile floor.

“What did you say your name was?” I asked, panting.

“Just call me the delivery man,” he said, grinning.

Go check out Twolipps new StorytHirTeEn

~JNG~

Picture #6
Title: Because Chocolate Is So Much Better Than Vanilla
Penname – Cullen818
~
Friday nights with Bella were always my favorite time with her. It was when she came out of that sweet, innocent shell and let me explore with her. When we first started dating a year ago, sex was new for Bella and that was hot for me, but vanilla got old fast, so I suggested we spice things up.

I promised her nothing hardcore, or anything that would hurt her, too much. At first she was shy and timid, and she protested a lot, especially when I tied her to the bed, but as the weeks progressed she was getting more turned on by my “games”. Tonight, I thought we’d experiment with strawberries.

After I finished securing her hands to the bedpost, I retrieved the chocolate syrup from the nightstand. She looked up at me with those big, brown curious eyes and smiled. I drizzled the liquid strategically over her body, taking care to cover her nipples and creating the most delicious “V” shape between her thighs. My cock twitched at the thought of “cleaning” that up.

“Hmm,” she moaned as I ran my finger through the fudge that gathered just beneath her bellybutton. “You heated the syrup.”

I smirked as I ran my chocolate covered finger over her lips, allowing her a brief taste before I trailed my tongue down the center of her body, indulging in not only the syrup but the unique taste that was Bella. I reached for a strawberry and dipped it in between her thighs, covering the seductive fruit in more than just hot fudge.

She was already quivering with anticipation over my next move. I slowly bit into the strawberry, savoring each morsel. It tasted both sweet and tangy. I picked up another strawberry and again dipped it between her chocolate covered thighs.
I brought it up to her lips and whispered, “I don’t want to be rude, you should taste.”

She opened her mouth and sucked the chocolate right off the fruit.

Fuck Me!

If that wasn’t the sexiest thing I’d ever seen. I leaned in and licked the excess off of her lips and then let my mouth take that slow journey down her body and to that chocolate drenched pussy. That was the only strawberry I’d ever need.

I grabbed her thighs and roughly spread them apart. I was a man on a mission.  I pushed my tongue inside her and slowly licked her slit.

“Jasper,” she cried out. “Oh, so good…”

Her moans fueled the beast within me and before I knew it, I was eagerly lapping up everything that was pouring out of her.  She thrust her hips into my face allowing me to push my tongue deeper. I added my fingers and then just as her muscled tightened and her back arched, I gently bit her clit causing her to release fast and hard.

I licked the rest of the chocolate from her inner thighs and stomach before making my way back up to untie her hands. I leaned into her so that she could lick the chocolate from my lips and chin.

“I can’t wait to see what you have planned next Friday,” she giggled.


Don't foreget to Check out Cullen818's story: Bella's Secret!


Thanks, ladies for those fantastically HOT Drizzles!

Picture for Week 7




Rules          
~It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)
~Should be beta'd. Let me know if you can't find one
~Has to have Twi-pairing(s), in any combination
~Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)
~It has to be lemony.

Use this heading when you submit:

Picture #:
Title of Drizzle:
Your author name (unless you want to be anon):

You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way! Email it to Lemon Drizzles


No comments:

Post a Comment