Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday


Come on...the readers don't want to just read a teaser from me!  Please send me your chapter teaser by Wednesday evenings and I'll post it here. You want exposure?  You have to lead the readers to it!


Jasper/Bella

Chapter 8
BPOV

My eyes started to fill when I thought about Jasper coming home to me and our baby. He was going to be so shocked and I knew there was a possibility that he’d be really hurt and mad that I didn’t tell him right away. I had been avoiding him and he knew it.



“Bella,” Charlie said. “Please don’t cry. Maybe I could come up with a way to send you to Connecticut for a couple of days before school starts?”

“No,” I shook my head and wiped my tears.

“I’ve been thinking about it for a few weeks,” he said. “You’ve been so sad and maybe if you saw him?”

“I’m not going to school next week,” I blurted out.

“What?” He asked. “Why?”

“I can’t,” I sobbed. “I made a big mistake.”
 
 
 

Don't forget, we're accepting entries until October 15, 2010!





No comments:

Post a Comment