Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TwiCarol's Fic Rec


Long Way Down by forthelongestday
Jasper/Bella

Summary - When Edward confesses his motivations for leaving Bella she realizes she cannot offer him a second chance. Her insistence for closure is met with the realization that one member of the family has no intentions of leaving her unprotected again. AU

I found this fic a little while ago & I absolutely LOVE it. It is well-written, different, interesting & very entertaining. I really enjoy the way Jasper & Bella's friendship/relationship develops in this story; it makes for great reading. I highly recommend checking this fic out, so what are you waiting for? But WAIT, there's more...

Aftermath by forthelongestday
Aftermath is a o/s in Jasper's POV, since Long Way Down has been all Bella POV so far. It takes place in a certain part of chapter 8 of LWD & it is another fantastic read. So interesting & you find out some stuff that Jasper knows, that Bella doesn't and it will make you squee. Well, it made me squee, anyway. :)

So there you go... it's great, it's only 8 chapters in so far & it's another HAWT Jasper. What more do you want?

1 comment:

  1. I've never read these...I'll have to check them out! Thanks for giving me some new Jasper to read!

    Steph (not logged in as you know who)

    ReplyDelete