Saturday, September 18, 2010

TwiCarol Brings You Some Light In The Dark


So, to be honest, I'm not really in a great place right now to bring you some light in the darkness, since there really isn't much light in my own darkness at the mo. But for you, I will try. Let me start you off with what I have come to refer to as my "Happy Picture". I look at this pic & it just puts a huge smile on my face, so I will share it with you.
You're welcome!

So now... what to rec? There is only one fic that has made me laugh so hard that I almost stopped breathing, snorted like a piggy, cried & nearly peed myself, all at the same time. And that fic is...

GYNAZOLE by Mrs.TheKing

Summary - Bella has to fill an embarrassing prescription. Mr. Cullen is the pharmacist there to greet her. Rated M for every reason my twisted mind can come up with. ExB. God help us if there is a lemon.

Photobucket

I will tell you this right up front, this fic is irreverent, rude, crass, vulgar & it will make you cringe in places. Having said all that, it is also one of the greatest things I have EVER read! Ever, ever, E.V.E.R.! I cannot properly describe how brilliantly funny it is to you. Look at the blinkie, watch the video, then GO READ IT IMMEDIATELY! You will NOT be sorry! I know we are all adults & such-like, but let's face it, poop jokes are funny, no matter how old you are. Edward the pharmacist talking excessively loudly about feminine hygiene products is beyond hilarious. Your second-hand embarrassment for Bella will be off the charts! And as for the Emmett in this story - he defies description! And I LOVE him! I guarantee that you have NEVER read an Emmett like this! Or a Jasper, for that matter (Le Fuck?). If this amazing piece of fuckery does not brighten your day, then that is truly, TRULY sad for you and you have my sympathies. There is SO much more that I love about this story & want to tell you about, but it'll be more fun if you go read it & fall in love with it for yourself. I also discovered this fan-fucking-tastic story has it's own blog, run by the genius that is Mrs.TheKing - http://gynazole.blogspot.com/ - it is a sight to behold! So go check it out!

Here is a fan-made video for Gynazole - beautifully hilarious (Even more so if you've read the story)!

Trust me, once you've read this story, you will never be, or see things, the same again. And I mean that in a VERY good way! Enjoy the fuckery!

Oh, and before I go, I saw these & thought they deserved to be made into wallpapers for your enjoyment. So click & lick to enlarge & save. These rather tasty backgrounds are brought to you by Jasper's Naughty Girls & don't you forget it! ;) Who loves you, baby?

1 comment:

  1. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE this segment? Thanks for feeding my E/B AH addiction. I can't get enough of them and I'll def check this one out!

    Oh and what pretty Jackson yo have there!

    ReplyDelete