Friday, September 17, 2010

Lemon Drizzles


Welcome to week 5 of Lemon Drizzles!  Today’s drizzle comes to us from carolinagirl1275.  
She brought us a little bit different pairing, but none the less HOT!


Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 500 words (or less) about the picture given. 


The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions. 

Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (CST). Email it to Lemon Drizzles


~JNG~

Picture #: 5
Title of Drizzle: A Good Day
Your author name: carolinagirl1275

            We had just taken Piedras Negras, our first conquest in Mexico.  Maria called Peter and I to her quarters.  I wasn’t sure if she was going to praise us for our victory, or punish us for the losses we suffered during the battle.

            As we approached her door, I could feel her lust and elation.  I guess we were gonna be rewarded.  I glanced at Peter, smirking and sent him Maria’s emotions, my silent way of setting him at ease.
           
            I knocked once on the door and we were instructed to enter.  We assumed the position of attention, waiting on further instructions from our Mistress.  She circled us silently, looking us up and down while licking her lips.

            She stopped behind Peter and ripped off his shirt and pants, her lips licking and kissing trails on his back.  Peter moaned at the sensation and Maria slammed him into the wall, forcing his hands above his head.  She motioned for me to come her.  I stripped quickly and joined her, all too familiar with this game.  She pressed her lips to my body, circling me like she had just done to Peter. 

She wrapped herself around my body, as her lips brushed my ear she whispered, “Showtime Major.”

Peter turned himself into our bodies at her word, snaking his arms around her to cup her breasts.  Frustrated by her jacket, he tore it from her throwing it to the ground.  I did the same with her skirt.  I wanted nothing between our bodies.

I roughly grabbed her hips and ground myself into her while Peter licked his way up her neck.  She reached behind her and pulled Peter away.  Maria dropped to her knees and drug her tongue from my base to my tip before completely engulfing me.  My hands tangled into her hair, gripping her and setting her pace.  She began to moan and I looked down.

Peter was lying beneath her, plunging into her.  The sight of him entering her over and over was beautiful.  I took a step back to watch and began stroking myself.  Their cries of pleasure were calling to me.  I needed more than my hand.  I wanted to feel them both.

I crouched over Maria’s firm body, reaching between us to line myself up with her ass.  I slowly made my way into her, feeling both her body surrounding mine and Peter’s gentle strokes through her.  I sighed at the feeling.  I didn’t move, letting Peter continue to set the perfect pace and work all of us closer to a state of bliss.  In and out, back and forth...it was a beautiful symphony he was composing.

I could feel the tension building in each of us.  I wrapped one hand in Maria’s long black pulling her head back forcing her pert breasts into Peter’s face.  I grabbed her hip with my other hand and began moving.  Pounding into her furiously, I drove us each closer to the edge. Maria fell first, moaning out her pleasure.  Peter joined her with a deeply grunted hum and a final push.  They collapsed together leaving me hovering above them.  Their combined euphoria causing me to erupt with a primal roar, despite my loss of contact, my cum covering them both.

We stood and dressed as best we could with our torn and tattered clothes.  With a satisfied smile on her face Maria kissed first Peter then me and pointed towards the door.  Today had been a rare good day.  We won a battle, gained more feeding grounds, and made our Mistress happy.


Thanks for submitting CarolinaGirl!  Check out her story Finding Me and a one-shot The Beginning of Hell
~JNG~

Photo for Week 6

 
Rules          
~It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)
~Should be beta'd. Let me know if you can't find one
~Has to have Twi-pairing(s), in any combination
~Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)
~It has to be lemony.


Use this heading when you submit:

Picture #:
Title of Drizzle:
Your author name (unless you want to be anon):

You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way! Email it to Lemon Drizzles






No comments:

Post a Comment