Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TwiCarol's Fic Rec


Edward/Bella
Banner by FL95 (Multi-talented lady that she is)

Summary - After years of running away, Edward Cullen finds himself back at his family's Napa Valley vineyard. What should have been a short trip & quick sell of an old run down crop turns into one of the hardest decisions he never thought he'd have to make. AH, BxE

My apologies to everyone that I missed the Light In The Dark segment this past Saturday. I was going to do it today instead, but then I remembered that I wanted to tell you about this fantastic new fic by FL95 that I started reading last week. It's only three chapters in so far, but I'm already hooked. In the author's own words, this is a little out of her comfort zone, but you couldn't tell it by me. It is well-written, gripping, draws you in immediately and her Edward is full of angst over having to return to a home that is not filled with happy memories and all I want to do is hold him (*cough* amongst other things *cough*) and make everything better for him. There is a really wonderful story being built here and I highly recommend getting in early, because it's going to be a great ride, just like every other one of this extremely talented author's fics. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment