Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pigtails and Lollipops by Flaming Junebug

Carlisle/Bella

Summary - Written for the Teach Me Nasty Contest. What happens when Bella has detention with the Headmaster?

I'm not exactly sure what it is that does it for me when I read Carlisle as a Headmaster, but all I know is I can never get enough of this Dominant man!. He's ridiculously sexy. This was another entry in our Teach Me The Nasty Contest. And, I'm happy to say that Flaming Junebug did not disappoint when she portrayed the horny but conflicted Carlisle in this fic. Bella may have taunted the man one too many times in this one, but really, who wouldn't if it guaranteed a detention in the confines of his office? 




Can you say, yes please? A dominant Carlisle, yum! I love a good Carlisle fic and this one was definitely good. Carlisle could be my headmaster any day and do anything and everything he sees fit to me. Carlisle was exceptionally awesome in this o/s. Dominant, sexy, horny as hell, and a little unsure of his thoughts. I loved it. If you haven't read this o/s yet, seriously, what the fuck are you waiting for. Go now! Are you still here? I said go, get on over to Flaming Junebug's profile and read this fuckawesome o/s that is Carlisle.


No comments:

Post a Comment