Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday - Happy Thanksgiving!



The Naughty Girls would like to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving Day! Enjoy!





Jasper/Bella



Chapter 5 What Hurts The Most

BPOV

I wake up to the sun shinning through the window and I stretch to find an empty bed. I scramble for my clothes and make my way to the kitchen were I can smell coffee, bacon, and eggs.

Jasper looks up at me as I enter the room "Good morning darlin'."

“Morning,” I say as I walk over to him, he hands me a cup of coffee and places a kiss on my forehead.

“Breakfast is almost ready. How did you sleep?”

“I slept well,” I say blushing remembering last night.

“Why are you blushing?” he said in a teasing tone.

I took a sip of my coffee, wishing I could disappear.

“Darlin' your so sexy when you blush,” he said as he put his arms around me and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.























No comments:

Post a Comment