Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Oneshot Wonder Recs

Edward/Bella

Summary - She dances from my arms into his, never knowing the damage she inflicts, nor the risk she runs as she tests my control. I want to be everything to her, but I can no more change my past than I can bring myself to let her go. Summer Lovin' Contest Winner



So, I read this fic last week and it has haunted me. It was one of the best written oneshots I've ever read. To get this much of a story and that much emotion packed into a one chapter fic is brilliant.  I see why it won the contest. Truly amazing!

I don't want to give anything away because the reveal is what the fic is about, but I also need to say that this topic hasn't really been covered in the Fandom, so this is a fresh, gripping tale.  Edward is a tortured soul in this one, but if he let's Bella in, it could make a world of difference. 





No comments:

Post a Comment