Friday, December 10, 2010

Lemon Drizzle


Welcome to week 14?!
We welcome back Lady Tazz, and a new submitter Dragonfly336!



-
Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 1000 words (or less) about the picture given.
The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions.
Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (CST). Email it to Lemon Drizzles

~JNG~





Title of Drizzle:  
Welcome Home, Baby
Your author name:

Lady Tazz

Beta:  
andrewslove0491
Pairing: Emmett/Bella

I rushed home from my last class; graduate school has taken its toll on me, I hardly slept and I never got to spend time with Emmett any more. I missed him so much. Tonight my roommate was going out, Emmett and I could finally have some much needed alone time.

We have been dating for a little over a year. Lately, with school and his job, our time together was limited, and it seemed no matter if we at my apartment or his, we were never alone. We have been looking for a place of our own, I can't wait to move in with him.

Just thinking about being alone with Emmett tonight sent a wave of desire right to my core. It's been a week since we have been alone long enough to have sex.

I pulled up to my apartment and hurried inside. I opened the door to find Emmett laying on my sofa wearing just an old pair of jeans, and they were unbuttoned. Shocked and overjoyed to see him here, I dropped my bag and keys to the ground.

“Welcome home, baby,” he said as he sat up.

I slowly walked over to him. “Hey, I didn't expect you to see you till tonight. God, am I glad you're here,” I said as I knelt in front of him, taking in the view of his muscular chest.

I ran my hands over his chest as I licked my lips. My eyes locked on his.

“Bella, I have missed you so much,” he said, then his lips met mine for a very heated, passionate kiss that left me breathless and wanting more.

“Emmett, I have thought about nothing all day besides being alone with you,” I whispered into his lips as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

He moaned into my lips and our tongues met, he tasted incredible. Everything about this man was incredible, and he was all mine.

His hands ran up and down my body, he pulled my t-shirt over my head, and started to kiss my chest. He ran his finger in between my breasts and in a flick unsnapped my bra, letting it fall down my arms.

“Stand up,” he said.

I did as I was told, as he unzipped his jeans and stepped out of them. He was naked in front of me, and he was so hard. A moan escaped my lips.

“Take your pants off, Bella.” he commanded.

I took my pants and thong off as quickly as I could. I stood there as his eyes scanned over my body and his cock twitched.

“You're fucking beautiful, baby, and your body belongs to me, just me,” he said in a smooth, steady voice as he walked behind me.

“Kneel on the floor, baby,” he said, as he cupped both my breasts and massaged them.

I knelt on the floor and I felt him behind me, he started kissing my neck, as his right hand cupped my breast once again, sending a wave a pleasure through my body. His left hand traveled down my body to where I needed him. I was so aroused; I needed him to touch me.

“Baby, I want to fuck you hard tonight,” he said as his fingers slid through my folds.

“Please, Emmett,” I moaned.

“You're so wet, baby. I have missed your body and how it responds to me,” he said, as two of his fingers plunged into me, making me moan.

“Emmett, fuck! I need you,” I pleaded.

“Soon, baby, my cock will be buried in your pussy, but first I want to feel you come all over my fingers,” he demanded.

I arched my back into his chest and he pinched my nipple while he worked  his fingers inside me. I could feel my body start to tighten.

“Come for me, baby,” he whispered in my ear. “I want to hear you scream my name.”

He licked down my ear and then bit the lobe. “Fuck,” was all I could moan.

His fingers started moving fast and hard, in and out of me, as his thumb hit my swollen clit. “Emmett, oh, Emmett!” I cried as my orgasm rocked through my body.

He stilled his fingers and pulled them out of me. I tilted my head and captured his lips.

“Now bend over, baby, I'm going to fuck you so hard that you will see stars,” he groaned.
I bent over, placing my palms and elbows on the floor. I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance, teasing me.

“Ready, baby?” he asked, as he slammed his cock into me.

“Em, fuck!”

He was thrusting into me so fast and hard, my body was in overdrive from the sensation.

“Oh, Bella, I have missed your sweet pussy, the way it feels around my cock. I can't hold on much longer, come for me, baby,” he moaned, as he slid his finger between us to rub my clit.

“Fuck, yes!” I screamed as my orgasm hit me fast and hard, making me see stars, just like he promised.

“Bella!” Emmett screamed as his climax hit.

“Fuck, I love you, baby,” he moaned as he pulled out of me.

“I love you too, Em” I said, as we collapsed on the floor, holding and kissing each other.
~JNG~

Title of Drizzle:  
Forgiven
Your author name: 
Dragonfly336
Beta:  JaimeArkin
Pairing: Edward/Bella

“Fuck you bastard!!” Bella screams at me and takes off up the stairs.
So it begins...yet another fight.  It’s all we’re doing lately.  Fuck. I know it’s mainly my fault, but she could be just a little more understanding.   My brother, Jasper, is having problems with his marriage and really needs me. Sure, going out three days a week to the bar to listen to his problems and try to distract him probably isn’t the best way to deal with it, but hey, what can you do?
I take my coat off and go to the kitchen to get some water.  I open the fridge and gulp it down like I haven’t had nourishment in days.  I close the fridge and glance into the corner of the kitchen.  Shit. What I see makes my heart clench.  I am such a dick. 
I walk over to the table.  Candles, flowers, the ‘good’ dishes, all set for the makings of a romantic dinner. I slowly go to the oven and open the door. I feel a stab of guilt as I gaze down at my favorite meal. 
I was supposed to be home hours ago, but Jasper was so distraught tonight.  He kept doing shots and was on the brink of crying while he told me about the latest brick to crumble in his marriage. I couldn’t leave him.  He drank so much that I had to give him a ride. So I was even later then I intended. 
I run up the stairs and throw open the door to find Bella standing in the middle of the room with red, puffy eyes. “Get out Edward! I do not want to deal with you right now,” she snarls at me.
“Listen...Bella...I am so sorry. If I had known what you had planned, I would have come home earlier.”
“Do you mean that you would have been here when you were supposed to be? And how would it have been a surprise if I had told you? Jerk.” I see the tears start to fall. “I mean...what the fuck, Edward?  Are you fucking someone else?  I don’t do it for you anymore? You’re gone more than you’re here!!!”
“Fuck Bella...NO!  I would never cheat on you.  You know Jasper...”
She cuts me off.  “I am SICK of hearing about your brother and his marriage, Edward! You don’t need to be with him so damn much.  Haven’t you heard of a phone?  I mean...three days a week he needs your undivided attention for hours upon hours?  What about me Edward?”  She turns around so her back is toward me and walks to the bed.  She whispers, so I barely hear her, “I need you too.”
“Shit, baby.”  I walk up behind her, almost touching her. I can feel the heat radiating off of her body, I am so close.  I lift my hands but hesitate before I put them on her arms.  I’m afraid she’s going to bolt.  I lean in and whisper in her ear, “Let me make it up to you.”  She begins to turn around, I assume to tell me off some more, but I lower my hands to her arms to hold her in place. “Please Bella, let me do this. You don’t know how sorry I am. I feel like a total dick.”
I feel her relax a little and she sighs. “That’s because you are a dick. I just...I can’t...I don’t want to be second best, Edward,” she says in a pleading voice. I slowly bring my hand around her and brush across her breast.  I hear her breath hitch. I move my hands down to the hem of her shirt, and lean into her neck, kissing her and moving back to her ear.
“Let me show you that you’re never second best,” I whisper in her ear. I feel her nod and I proceed to remove her top. I unclasp her bra and kiss the back of her neck while I remove it.  I quickly tear my shirt off and lean into her, enjoying the feel of her skin on mine.  My dick is straining against my jeans, begging me to feel her warmth. I move my hands around her body and quickly undo her jeans, pulling them down to the floor.  She lifts her feet out and begins to turn around. I move my hands back to her arms and hold her in place.  “Don’t turn around,” I tell her in a low voice. She nods again. I stand back, appraising her beautiful body. I realize then that I have been a selfish prick.  I don’t want to end up like Jasper, having my marriage crumble around me. I vow to myself that I will be more attentive to her, starting now.
“Edward?” Bella’s voice brings me out of my musings.
My eyes travel up her body, taking in her delicious curves and I quickly remove my pants.  “Get up and kneel on the bed, baby.  Keep your back to me.” God I am so hard, thinking about what I’m going to do.   I get up on the bed behind her, pressing my body against hers.  I moan when I feel my dick graze against her ass. “Do you feel what you do to me?” I whisper in her ear.
“Yes,” she replies in a breathy voice. I lean her back against me and reach around her, brushing my hand along her already hard nipple. “You’re so fucking beautiful,” I say into her neck.  I reach down with my other hand and brush my fingers along her clit.  “Fuck, already wet for me baby?” She groans in response. I continue to play with her nipple as I start rubbing her clit.  She moves her hips in response and I grind my dick along her ass. My fingers easily slide into her pussy; she gasps and starts fucking them. I moan into her ear.  “Never doubt my love for you Bella,” I say as I start to pump my fingers faster, grazing my thumb against her clit. I feel her movements getting erratic and I know she is close. I add a third finger and bend them, seeking her spot. “Fuck Edward...don’t stop.”
My dick is screaming to be surrounded by her pussy. “Fuck Bella,” I pant, “you’re always first...always.” I feel her pussy clench around my fingers and her body starts to shake. I lean in and kiss her deeply, swallowing her scream. Her movements slow and she looks into my eyes, “You’re forgiven.”




Well done ladies!!

~JNG~

Week 15 pic

Rules:
~It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)
~Should be beta'd. Let me know if you can't find one
~Has to have Twi-pairing(s), in any combination
~Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)
~It has to be lemony.

Use this heading when you submit:
Title of Drizzle:
Your author name (unless you want to be anon):
Beta:  
Pairing: 

You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way! Email it to Lemon Drizzles

No comments:

Post a Comment