Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday

Jasper/Bella


Chapter 33 - Good Riddance

JPOV

My mother was furious and, quite frankly, a little scary as she tore around my father’s study. She was pacing and I could tell she just didn’t know where to put herself. Obviously, Renee’s presence struck a serious chord with her.

“The nerve of that woman showing up here!” She yelled. “How dare she?”

“Esme,” my father said. “Calm down, she’s Bella’s mother after all.”

“In what sense of the word, Carlisle?” she spat. “Where has she been? The girl had a baby and we didn’t hear a word out of her.”

“I know.” He shook his head. “It must be extremely hard for Bella, and we need to do what we can to support her.”

“Can’t we do something to make her go away?” I asked. I knew it was wrong to think that way, but after the way Renee had treated Bella throughout the years, it made me sick. And, now she just showed up here after two years. It didn’t sit well with me. For some reason, I didn’t think she was here for a reunion.

“What do you want me to do? Pay her off?” My fathered laughed.

My mother and I both looked at one another and then him.

“Have you two lost your minds?” he asked. “This is Bella’s mother.”






No comments:

Post a Comment