Thursday, December 2, 2010

TwiCarol's Fic Rec



Edward/Bella

Summary - Bella prefers the virtual to the actual, but feels herself being tugged from the safety of her online realm into the world of a rough edged Edward. This time she'll write her own story. Collab with astilbe13 AH/AU

I heard great things about this fic a while ago & added it to my "To Read" list, but never got around to reading it. When I saw it mentioned again on my interwebs travels last weekend, I decided to just make the time. I am so glad that I did. What a great story! I fell in love with every character, especially Edward's 3 year old son, Finn. Their Edward & Bella are different & interesting. The authors do a great job of ripping your heart out, leaving it lying next to you on the floor, then picking it up & putting it back into place & sending it soaring. An emotional rollercoaster indeed... but what a ride! All the chapters are done except for the epi, so get reading. I thoroughly enjoyed it & I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment