Wednesday, December 1, 2010

JaspersDarlinKathy Recs - Major Desires


Jasper/Bella

Summary - Edward takes off to Alaska after he meets Bella and struggles with her scent, as well as 'other feelings'. Meanwhile, James is passing through town looking for his next meal - Bella. What happens when Jasper saves her...sort of? Will she hate him for it?

So I have to give props to Tamilya for this story. Currently thirteen chapters in and this is one fuck hawt little fic. If you haven't read this fic yet, well I have to wonder why the hell not. I mean seriously, Jasper in this fic is so fucking awesome. He is funny, sexy, dominant, a little dangerous, and oh so fucking hot. Bella is a bit different in this fic and I love the way that Tamilya portrays her. Oh and to top it all off we get Peter and Charlotte in this story. Yep, I may have squee'd a bit when I got to the part where Peter came into the story. Here's a little sneak peek from chapter one my lovelies:

"It's always all about you, Rose," Alice sneered.



This was funny as hell because it was always all about Alice not Rose. Alice dressed us. Alice made us go shopping with her. Alice and her visions made decisions for us constantly. And when Alice didn't get her way...well I swear she lies about her visions at times, but I've had no proof. She's quite good at hiding her emotions when she wants to.


Why am I with her again? Oh right, mate, wife...unsatisfying sex. Fuck, I need to get laid and good for once. I'm no cheater though...so I guess my hand will have to do; it's actually more satisfying I find and it's not always bitching at me.


Rose was fuming and about two seconds away from tearing a limb off her. Emmett sensing this, wisely dragged Rose from the car.


Once they were gone, Alice turned to face me in her seat.


"Jazzy, why didn't you stand up for me? Don't you love me?" she pouted.


"Of course I do, darlin' - you know that. I just happen to agree with them," I told her, rolling my eyes at her in my head.


"But, Jazzy...I'm your wife, you should be on my side," she purred, rubbing her hand over my cock through my jeans, trying to convince me.


I moaned because yeah, it felt good. It just always ended the same way...unsatisfying.

Umm yeah so this is in Jasper's pov and you gotta love that. Be sure to check this story out, you're gonna love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment