Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Naughty Girls Rec - Make Me



Edward/James

Summary -Entry for the 'Teach Me The Nasty Contest' Edward is the headmaster. James is the 19 year old bad boy with a cheeky smirk and a penchant for trouble. It's about time someone taught James a lesson. Slash.



Happy Tuesday!  We're plugging away at our list of Teach Me The Nasty Contest Entries and today we bring you a rather unique pairing...

Hmm...Edward as the Headmaster. It works... And, how refreshing that he's not seducing Bella. Not that I don't like when he seduces Bella and does bad things to her, but having him do those bad things with James is kinda hawt.  I enjoyed this one and I'm glad the author switched up the slash pairing too. It's bold!  Check it out, I think you'll like!



So in this little o/s we get to watch James make Edward squirm and then Edward makes James squirm. This o/s was quite the treat of absolute yumminess and some naughty fuckery. I loved it. Edward could be my headmaster any day and I guarantee you that I'd do everything I could think of to get in trouble so long as Edward was the one delivering my punishment. Edward and James make for one hell of a pair and the author definitely delivered with this one. Check it out, I bet you'll love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment