Friday, January 7, 2011

Lemon Drizzle

Welcome to Jasper's Naughty Girls Lemon Drizzle!





Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 1000 words (or less) about the picture given.
The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions.
Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (CST). Email it to Lemon Drizzles


Weekend Getaway 
by Lady Tazz


Beta: AndrewsLove0491
 Pairing: Emmett and Bella
~*~ 
I grabbed my suitcase out of the closet and started to pack. Emmett was taking me away for a weekend getaway, to a bed and breakfast on the water. He felt bad about the business trip that he had to go on last week, so he said he wanted to make it up to me. He was always trying to find ways to make me happy; he didn't realize that he was all I needed. He truly is my everything.

I could not wait to have him all to myself for two days. I threw the suitcase on my bed and begin filling it with clothes. I was hoping clothing would not really be  needed, as I never wanted to leave the bed. Just the thought of him naked and all mine for two days was turning me on. It was hard to think of Emmett and not get turned on. Our sex life was amazing, and he had the body of a Greek god.

I heard Emmett's sports car pull up and a surge of arousal shot through my body just thinking about getting him alone and naked. I opened the door and he enveloped me in his arms as his lips met mine. The kiss started out soft and became very intense.

Hey, baby,” Emmett said as he pulled away. “How are you?”

Better now that your here,” I moaned around his lips.

We’d better get on the road,” he said as his lips found mine again.

Emm,” I moaned.

Baby, I missed you,” he said as his hands started to roam my body. My body needed and craved his touch. At this rate we would never make it out of my apartment, and that was fine by me.

He finally broke the kiss. “Let's go,” he said as he grabbed my bag and smacked my ass lightly.

Mmmmmmm,” was all I could manage to moan.

We headed to his car, a red, 1969 Chevy Camaro. It was his baby, his pride and joy. He put my bag in the trunk and pulled me in for another head-spinning kiss that caused my state of arousal to spike.

Let's go, baby,” he said with a smirk. He knew what he was doing to me. This was going to be a very long two-hour drive.

~*~*~*~

The first hour went by quickly as we talked about everything and anything and listened to music. I was just so happy to be spending time with him.

Baby, I have something to tell you,” he said.

Okay, shoot,” I said hesitantly.

When I was away I bought some land, and I'm going to build a house,” he paused and glanced at me.

My mouth hung open as I stared at him. My mind was swirling with so many thoughts at once. Was that why he went out of town? Was he moving and leaving me? My chest hurt and I was fighting back tears. Was this weekend to say goodbye?

Baby, calm down,” he said as he looked at my panicked state.

He pulled over to the side of the very deserted road we were on and cut the engine.

Bella, honey, look at me. I want you to move with me, after you're though with school. I want this for us.” He pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead. “Baby, say something.”

I looked up and our eyes locked, all I saw in them was love and want. I wrapped my arms around him and our lips met. The kiss was urgent and full of need. Our hands were all over each other, both of our shirts discarded, along with my bra. No matter how hard we tried,  we could not get close enough in this small car.

With a huff and a moan, Emmett opened his door and jumped out. He walked around the car, opened my door,  and held his hand out to me. I exited the car with caution, not knowing what was going through his head.

The air was cool as it nipped my naked back. Emmett’s naked, muscular chest shone in the moonlight. He led me to the front of the car and pushed me down to sit on the hood as our lips met. I tensed and looked into his eyes.

Do you trust me?” he asked.

Yes,” I said. I did trust him, I would do anything for him.

Baby, I love you, and I want you with me all the time. I hate only seeing you a few times a week.” he said as he cradled my face in his large hands. He leaned down, his lips meet mine, and he cupped my breast in his hand.

Bella, I want to fuck you, hard, on the hood of my car,” he whispered in my ear as he sucked on the lobe.

Emm, we are on the side of the road,” I said, stunned.

No one travels down this road, baby, trust me,” he reassured me as his hand traveled down my body, rubbing my sex through my jeans.

Stand up and take your pants off, Bella,” he said.

I did as I was told. Emmett unzipped his pants and discarded them. We both stood on the side of the road, completely naked, and very turned on. He picked me up, laid me on the hood, and spread my legs.

Fuck, your beautiful,” he said as his hand slid between my folds. “Your pussy is so wet for me. I'm gonna fuck you fast and hard, baby.”

I felt his tip at my entrance, and with one thrust he filled me completely.

Fuck, I love the feeling of your pussy around me.”

He started to pound in and out of me at an incredible pace. I thought my body was going to burst from all of the sensations I was feeling.

Oh, feels...so...good...more,” I begged.
He took my legs and held them out and to the side. This position drove him deeper in me, causing my toes to curl. My body hummed in complete ecstasy.

Baby, I'm so close. Come for me,” he said in a stern voice as he moved his hips up, hitting all the right spots.

Emm...oh...my...,” was all I could moan, my brain could not function as my orgasm consumed my body.

He stilled his movements after we both came down from our orgasmic highs.

Bella, I love you, much.”

I love you too.”

~JNG~ 

The Dare
by Hopeforastalemate

Beta: content1
Pairing: Marcus/Chelsea
~*~
“I dare you.” 
            Chelsea hadn’t thought I would do it, so her words were half in jest.  She and I had been mates for scarcely six months, and sometimes, it still felt as if we were wearing blind folds.  I had not realized how much time had passed in the millennia that I had been lost to my grief; I had been unaware of how many changes had taken place.  So had she, having shared my exile. 
            Only now were we beginning to awaken and start the long process of rejoining society.  Even our own coven was alien to us, and the contemporary world may as well have been a different universe. 
            But, we were trying.  That was what this night was about.
            I had my hand between her legs, teasing her mercilessly beneath the black leather miniskirt she wore.  I had never seen such a thing until Heidi had bought it for her…and it had taken every ounce of control I possessed not to throw her up against the nearest wall and have my way with her once I saw her wearing it.  Then, there was that absurd piece of red silk that Heidi had called a “halter top” and those silver “stiletto heels”…ye gods!  The temptations of the modern world were astounding to me. 
            One thing was for certain, I was not about to let her out of my sight!
            The two of us had gone “clubbing” with Heidi and Felix.  They had realized pretty quickly that they needed to “teach us the ropes” as Felix phrased it.  Heidi wasted no time teaching my new mate how to dance to the obscene music blaring from the speakers.  And Felix, seeing my shock, just laughed and nudged me up behind Chelsea and showed me where my hands and body were supposed to go. 
            I figured the rest out in a hurry.  The sensual slide of her ass against my groin as she writhed in the grip of the music and my arms nearly drove me mad.  The gentleman in me was rather frayed around the edges by the time we managed to drag ourselves out into the cool night air.  Heidi and Felix had disappeared hours ago.  Our progress to the car I had driven over was slow, as neither of us could keep our hands off each other.  Finally, I managed to extricate the keys from the pocket of my skin tight black jeans and turn on the headlights.  It was then that Chelsea chose to issue her challenge.
            “You want it, Marcus.  You know you do.  You want it, and I want it.  So let’s do it.  Right here, right now.”  She paused, smirking at me, a look I had never before seen on her face.  “I dare you.”
            I swallowed hard, too aware of how many people would be able to watch us, even here in the darkness lit only by the headlights of the car and the street lamps. 
            But, then she smiled at me…and ever so slowly began to untie the ribbon holding up the bodice of her blood red halter top.
            I stopped breathing.
            Like a serpent shedding her skin, she shimmied out of the scrap of silk, leaving her nude from the waist up.  A flick of her wrist sent her pinned auburn hair tumbling down her bare back, and the stilettos found their way to the ground.
            I didn’t think a man could get any harder than I was at that moment.
            Then, she reached for the fastening of that miniscule black leather skirt.  Chelsea slid it sensuously over her hips; followed by the scrap of black lace Heidi had called a “thong.”  She threw them both at me and then leaned back against the car, casually spreading her legs in the most wanton invitation I could ever have imagined.
            Even I had my limits…and in that moment, she shattered mine. 
            I don’t remember stripping, but suddenly, I was naked and had my mate spread out like an offering to Diana, the goddess of the moon, who bathed our pale skin in brilliance even more unearthly than our own.  She opened herself to me in willing, ecstatic surrender, her juices flowing like a fountain to shimmer on the hood of the car.
            I caught her legs in my hands and lifted them into midair as she writhed against the cold metal, her auburn locks making a coverlet for the background of her erotic display.  I held her imprisoned in my grasp, and yet, I knew that I was equally a prisoner, my marble cock held captive by its passion for her cunt, so wet and hungry and ready for me. 
            “Marcus, please…right here, right now!” she hissed.  And then, Chelsea smiled devilishly at me one more time.  “I dare you.”
            I roared my pleasure as I drove into her, far past the point of caring who might hear or see us.  She thrust her hips up to meet me, slamming her body against me with more force than I had thought her capable of.  Even then, I might have spared a thought for her discomfort if it hadn’t been abundantly clear by her barely coherent Italian curses that she was relishing every second.
            Desperate to get her closer to me, I lifted her legs over my shoulders and grabbed her ass.  She screamed, and I howled, our nails digging into each other’s skin, scrabbling for purchase as we crashed down onto the hood of the car, leaving a crater behind like the one in the face of the moon who had watched it all.
            We lay there stunned, gasping for unneeded breath for several minutes…until the clapping started.
            I managed to scramble around, half sitting up with a startled Chelsea wrapped protectively in my arms.  I relaxed a bit when I saw Heidi and Felix standing there, smirking at us.  I should have been embarrassed, but strangely, I felt a new sense of camaraderie with these two devoted members of my Guard.
            Felix eyed me knowingly.  “Well, Master, Mistress.  Are you beginning to understand what you’ve been missing?”
            I glanced at my mate.  She was smiling.  I grinned at Felix.
            “Yes, Felix, we were missing everything.”           
~*~ 
A note from the author:  
A world of thanks to my amazing beta, content1.  This is an outtake of my one shot story “When Shadows Fade.”  That story begins immediately after the Volturi return to Volterra at the end of Breaking Dawn.  Afton does not exist.  I have also changed Chelsea’s appearance.  This story can absolutely stand alone, but I recommend reading the main story it is based off of to understand the background.  You can read it on TWCS Library and Twiwrite under my penname, Hopeforastalemate.  I am going to be expanding “When Shadows Fade” into a multi-chapter story.  This outtake is written from Marcus’s POV.
 
~JNG~

Next week's picture prompt



Rules:
~It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)
~Should be beta'd. Let me know if you can't find one
~Has to have Twi-pairing(s), in any combination
~Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)
~It has to be lemony.

Use this heading when you submit:
Title of Drizzle:
Your author name (unless you want to be anon):
Beta:  
Pairing: 

You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way! Email it to Lemon Drizzles

**Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Stephenie Meyer created it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment